Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Car Stickers in the shop

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Got a new (to me) car and forgot to take the old car sticker off it.

Are the only ones available the ones in the online shop, or do they have others in the stadium store ? (I had, and would like again, the "Sussex by the sea" one).

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just been to Crawley....didn’t realise we had a popup shop in the County Mall - shirts and other stuff on sale, flags being handed out and a goal for the kids to take penalties.

Jul 7, 2003
Just been to Crawley....didn’t realise we had a popup shop in the County Mall - shirts and other stuff on sale, flags being handed out and a goal for the kids to take penalties.

Probably linked with the WSL game at Broadfield

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Got a new (to me) car and forgot to take the old car sticker off it.

Are the only ones available the ones in the online shop, or do they have others in the stadium store ? (I had, and would like again, the "Sussex by the sea" one).

I got a new car 3 years ago and managed to get a new Sussex by the Sea one from the Amex shop, although it wasn't as big or as nice as the old one. I am aware 3 years is a long time though.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
My favourite was the clear one you could put across the rear windscreen, but that was before Tony Bloom changed the logo from the shield we had at Withdean. We've managed to transfer it from our old cars to the later ones.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Done the same thing, used to have sussex by the sea sticker but could only find the logo sticker in the shop

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
My favourite was the clear one you could put across the rear windscreen, but that was before Tony Bloom changed the logo from the shield we had at Withdean. We've managed to transfer it from our old cars to the later ones.

Thats something that should be reintroduced...mine lasted years ( including 3 years in Manila) see a few poxy Leeds United ones..

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I got a new (used) car last year with darkened rear windows, can’t see any sort of sticker through them so my Sussex By The Sea pride of place is now redundant. :cry:

Same as. It's upsetting but at the same it's ok as driving to away games and parking on street is satisfying as I don't worry about a smashed window anymore.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I've got a Sack The Board one, and a Save the Albion. Sadly I don't have a 1997 Porsche to stick them on.

el punal

Same as. It's upsetting but at the same it's ok as driving to away games and parking on street is satisfying as I don't worry about a smashed window anymore.

Train is my transport of choice for away games now. Long gone are the days of driving oop north to far flung places like Bolton, Barnsley and Hull, there and back in a day - far too knackering! I now just sit back consume the cans of beer and bottle(s) en route. So much more pleasurable and relaxing, lots of banter with other fans and knowing that you’re going to get from A to B on time (pretty much) unlike the hold ups you can often encounter going by road. :drink:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Thats something that should be reintroduced...mine lasted years ( including 3 years in Manila) see a few poxy Leeds United ones..

I still have mine, in the same car I had then.
would love to upgrade it to the new badge.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here