Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for tonight?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd like to see Ince inject a bit of nasty into his game......he's far too polite at the moment.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
All things considered and I know we all know this, but with such a thin squad at the moment a 1-1 draw away to a strong Crawley side is a decent result IMO.

Certainly need 4 or 5 more bodies in, but when will that happen is anybody's guess.

For me Walton was my man of the match for us. Looked confident and made several decent saves and had little chance with the goal. Thought Agustien was poor, as was Kaz in the first half. CMS definitely needs someone alongside him. I really don't want us to play one central striker this season although from his Bayer days Sammi seems to prefer that as the way to go.

Great to see Crofty come back albeit for 20mins.

Lets just hope those 4 or 5 players needed are found in the next week to 10 days. Please TB & PB - sort this situation out. We don't want to throw away such a promising last few years.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
You can see why Arsenal are tracking him....if he keeps on improving he'll be playing at a good level.

I wouldn't be adverse to giving him a chance in the starting 11 but i think the defence around him might be a touch suspect.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here