Votes: 10 14.1%
  • If my partner doesn’t dump me this week it’ll be a miracle

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • I’m not angry, I don’t support Brighton

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm pleasantly surprised that after around 18 years of being on NSC, I can still be surprised by the sheer level of reactionary BEDWETTERY on show at times.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
Disappointed, not angry.
The game could have been over by half time, that's as much a disappointed as any ref decision.
That we came out second half improved is great, but we can't afford a first half like that in such big games.
It's not about how hard you get hit, it's how you get back up again. The chance is there to put it all right in the playoffs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This.

Nothing to be angry about really. We were lucky not to go in at half time 3-0 down.
We were the best team before the goal, but the ref kept giving them dodgy free-kicks. Only after they scored did we lose it, when we could have conceded again. We wern't lucky not to be 3 down, boro didn't play well enough to be more than a goal up.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not angry and I'm not disappointed, either. We get at least two more games this season, for a start. If we'd taken our chances throughout the course of the season we would have been promoted as Champions, we've dropped some crazy points at times and we weren't offensive enough until January. It's not really a criticism, more of a reflection on where the team was at the start of the season when settling for the draw to protect the unbeaten run was more in mind than pushing for a winner. We've really struggled up front all season, Hemed found some good form when Skalak and Knockers were on fire with the assists but generally he's been hit and miss, his partner in the main has been ineffective (again) and Bobby hasn't been able to play as much as we would all want - but the difference having a top quality striker like him in the team was massive. Wilson is only a young fella, he was never going to be consistent but he's been a bit of a disappointment for us.

We didn't lose automatic promotion on Saturday, we lost it through drawing too many games throughout the season. But we shouldn't be angry, this has been a fantastic season from the start and we have at least two more games to enjoy with the hope of a Wembley final. I'm doing just fine, cheers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On Saturday one of jnr's (11) coaches kick the ball at him, in goal, so hard it fractured his wrist.

To say I haven't had chance to be angry at professional football yet, would be an understatement.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
was very angry yesterday and this morning but not because of what happened at the Riverside.
****ing pin brained letting agents, not only are they pathalogical liars,but having spoken to the landlord they have lied to him as well(methinks he might well be sacking them) all now OK as the main players have spoken together,(him and us) and put things right

calm ........................................................awaiting Friday

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am BEYOND angry..... being at worked has amplified my feelings. im bloody livid.

the only way I will be bearable all summer is if we somehow win the play offs.
Likewise.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On Saturday one of jnr's (11) coaches kick the ball at him, in goal, so hard it fractured his wrist.

To say I haven't had chance to be angry at professional football yet, would be an understatement.
I'm sorry to hear that.

Has Kayal been banned for 3 games yet?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not at all. One of those things and we were always up against it on Saturday.

I just hope we can get there in the lottery that is the playoffs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sorry to hear that.

Has Kayal been banned for 3 games yet?

No, although [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] might be for a rather bizarre 'thumbs up', ironically something Jnr can now no longer do.

Is he pleased jnr's wrist is now fractured or just showing off. :lol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No, although [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] might be for a rather bizarre 'thumbs up', ironically something Jnr can now no longer do.

Is he pleased jnr's wrist is now fractured or just showing off. :lol:

:lolol: I just love well worded satire.

I do, of course, wish junior well in his recovery and I hope this injury has no lasting impact on his ability to handle handlebars!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How about now?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How about now?

****ing FUMING. Seriously.

Angry as I was (am) with Mike ****ing Dean, his incorrect decision was made in the heat of the moment.

The appeal panel have literally NO defence. Unbelievable*

*sadly, all too ****ing believable.

Absolute *****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here