Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Solo: A Star Wars Story - Trailer

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Only two ways that film could go. Utter, utter bag of dripping yellow dogshit or an absolute triumph. I hope it's the latter. It will probably be the former.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As a lover of Star Wars, a geek that even enjoys the prequels, I'm thinking, er, no?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If it's similar in style to Rogue One then it will be a great film. I'm a huge Star Wars fan anyway so I'll enjoy it regardless.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Star Wars with Khaleesi in it?
I'm very in.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why have they got a Goodfellas style voice-over the trailer?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
haven't seen the trailer yet but the missus rated it as too Disney, in a bad way. will have to catch up with this later.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
All the Disney ones have impressed me thus far when I never expected them to. Starting to expect them all to be decent now so hope I'm not dissapointed.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I want it to be great,

But,

I have a bad feeling about this.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My initial expectations for this were rock bottom (for reasons detailed in other threads). This trailer looks kind of ok in places, so colour me marginally improved on this one.

More Star Wars init though so I'm not going to moan about it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's this kind of bilge that makes me fear for what Disney are going to do to the Indiana Jones franchise. Although to be fair Spielberg and Lucas absolutely trashed the series with that last travesty.
I dunno, they're only films but we're such a huge part of my youth. I was brought up on Indy and Han Solo and they're whoring them for the Disney Dollar.
I still think Harrison Ford looks like he's in some kind of SNL sketch in The Force Awakens, in some kind of spoof. The film had its moments but in all honesty they only decent thing they have done with the rebooted franchise has been R1, which was just a great film.
I haven't even bothered with the las Jedi, from what I've heard it's awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here