B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
250? What? I would be stunned if that is true.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Were they really fans? I mean, buying tickets and then reselling via other websites doesn't sound like a fan to me! More like club registered chancers or Touts as they're more commonly known as

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Good to see none of our tickets appearing on Stubhub as were at the start of the season. Someone has taken action, we don't want to load of PL tourists attending matches

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
THIS.

250 fans banned in two months, and not ONE of them has come on here to GRIZZLE about it?

Not having it.
well its on club website and we don't tend to talk for nothing with TB and PB in control, I suspect these aren't true fans and also not everyone comes on here or other fans forums

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Can't you just register again and get another fan number though? My cat had a fan number still hasn't been to a game though bloody JCL.
I have 7 cats that want to join also , how do they go about that and do you think club might start selling dreamies and go cat biscuits ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
well its on club website and we don't tend to talk for nothing with TB and PB in control,

Nah. These are just chancers, or bots, registering, hoovering up spare tickets and reselling.

If any significant number of actual fans had been banned, then guaranteed we'd have had sob stories on here about how harshly they'd been treated / how Barber is a Nazi / how out of touch the club is with the true fans / how they'd given no consideration to the fact the guy was just trying to make back the money he spent driving to Gillingham and back...

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Nah. These are just chancers, or bots, registering, hoovering up spare tickets and reselling.

If any significant number of actual fans had been banned, then guaranteed we'd have had sob stories on here about how harshly they'd been treated / how Barber is a Nazi / how out of touch the club is with the true fans / how they'd given no consideration to the fact the guy was just trying to make back the money he spent driving to Gillingham and back...

I wonder what they actually mean by 'banned'. I'm assuming it's email addresses / accounts blocked from buying tickets, rather than fans banned from the ground.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I'm not so sure. The guy that was arrested for jumping on the pitch at Lincoln was still on a ban, and shouldn't have had a ticket. It was discovered that someone who had enough loyalty points had bought it, and passed it on, which is why the club threatened to ask for ID at some away matches.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hopefully it includes those that started a twitter account or two offering tickets which included games where the tickets hadn't even been released.

Good work by Paul Barber in shutting these people down.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I suspect that we've not heard any complaints because these aren't 'fans' per se but touts who have registered on the site and bought tickets or at worst irregular fans already in the system. The fact that us STHs have cards and the people refused entry would have had paper issued tickets kind of backs that up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here