Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maty Ryan top Sky Sports Fantasy League keeper

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
For what it's worth, Maty Ryan was the Sky Fantasy League goalkeeper of the week, mainly for the clean sheet and that top save :clap2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has no one told them how short he is?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
But he's too short and he's rubbish. They must have confused him with someone else. Petr Cech has got the same number of letters in his name. And he's foreign......

......... But good on him and all the other rubbish signings we made - Propper, Gross to name but two.......

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ryan in the team of the week? Blimey! That'll upset a few posters on here!

Cue a few posts incoming on how shit the goalkeeping is in the PL these days............

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
Don't tell [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] that, he'll start spouting on that he's too short and that a taller keeper would have saved the shot early on in the game.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Don't tell [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] that, he'll start spouting on that he's too short and that a taller keeper would have saved the shot early on in the game.

Ooh a 2nd account

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Last time I checked Australia was not in the UK!

I was including the "and he's foreign" as another reason to confuse maty Ryan with Petr Cech - they're both foreign.......... but so are most other keepers in the Premier league.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I see Dunk and Duffy getting a lot of praise around the league too. They seem to me to be making a few errors (probably the step up and a temporary thing), but I think they could kick on and keep improving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here