Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Morning Dads Club

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Well? How did it go????

I've been thinking about this on and off today as my mates wife gave birth to their 4th son this morning too. (God help his wife now with what will basically be 5 boys to look after)

Sadly we are still waiting. Hope to have some good news in the early hours...

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Same here - bang on 8.15am for both of mine. Wife still in bed so allowing them to have 30mins on Minecraft before some breakfast. Haha - when she finds out, im toast haha

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Mine is less than 2 weeks old , and we have the unusual problem of having to set alarms through t the night so we can wake him up for feeds!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My lad fell asleep during the Cup Final snuggled under a blanket. He'd seen me get undressed - I'd had a run and needed to shower - so he had too!

I carried him up to bed and got him settled but, given he'd fallen asleep so early last night, I was expecting him to be an early riser. As it turns out, he didn't appear until about 7:30, coming into our room and immediately reprimanding us for not putting him into his pyjamas last night. He then got into bed beside me, knocking over a full glass of water as he did so. The only positive of this is that none of the water got my iPhone, so it survived.

Happy Sunday everyone!

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
Happy Fathers day to all you dads.

My wonderful daughter decided that as today is my birthday as well as fathers day, she would get me up at 7 o'clock this morning!

Normally, I am allowed a lay in until around 9 on a sunday so I suppose I shouldn't complain too much.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Spending my second fathers day in London with Lady GFH, whilst Jr GFH is looked after by his loving Aunt.

This means that I had a nice lie-in, early morning wander and now a pleasant breakfast, which will be followed by more meandering and a train journey home to my fathers day gift of a Deadpool statue (he may only be 13 months old but he knows he has a geeky dad already, well trained).

Good times.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
one of the worst days of the year for me......i would give my eye teeth to be woken up by any of my kids at anytime of the night on any day of the year :(

Yup, know how you feel, 3 years and 363 days since I last saw my daughter, she was 16 then, 20 now, and I wonder what she looks like.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Happy Fathers day to all you dads.

My wonderful daughter decided that as today is my birthday as well as fathers day, she would get me up at 7 o'clock this morning!
Happy birthday. Anyone born on the longest day of the year must be special.

one of the worst days of the year for me......i would give my eye teeth to be woken up by any of my kids at anytime of the night on any day of the year :(
Sorry to hear that.

Yup, know how you feel, 3 years and 363 days since I last saw my daughter, she was 16 then, 20 now, and I wonder what she looks like.
Oh :( Dare I ask why you can't see her any more?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Happy birthday. Anyone born on the longest day of the year must be special.

Sorry to hear that.

Oh :( Dare I ask why you can't see her any more?

Me and the ex split up. Things are very black and white when you are 16, so she has nothing to do with me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here