Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Port vale role call

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Lots of prawn sandwich brigade going. I booked up for myself and my daughter and was told we already had 40 in the restaurant.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Quite possibly. Just contemplating how to get there without spending a fortune on trains.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Quite possibly. Just contemplating how to get there without spending a fortune on trains.

If you go to Virgin's site you can still get tickets for a tenner each way between Brighton and Stoke. Only thing is you might want to invest some of the money saved in booze or a good book as the routes are slower than Warren Aspinall on sedatives.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm unsure. I may go if it is pay on the gate.

It is a fairly local game for me, but I've been to Vale Park before and didn't leave thinking that it would be nice to go back - having said that, the football was dire on that day.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
there is a groupsave deal on london midland - four can travel from euston to stoke for £74 return

Ideal. I just need to find three friends then.

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
The bloke who sits behind me in East lower row N (you know who you are!!!) he seems to be the law on people leaving early, non stop moaning about them for 2 and a half years!, suggest you seek his permission! haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here