Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Thank God for that. Bet Nigel, Theresa, Michael and Boris are a bit hacked off. Luckily we don't seem to have exported the casual racism of Brexit to The Netherlands.

they already have a fairly harder form of racism on the continent, than our twee UKIPers.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
#

Good to see the rot is finally stopping, Farage will be gutted

Macron will win in France, you heard it here first

Things look good for Macron. If Macron can do it for France surely someone can step up to the plate for Britain. Time for Brother Milliband to return from New York perhaps.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Thank God for that. Bet Nigel, Theresa, Michael and Boris are a bit hacked off. Luckily we don't seem to have exported the casual racism of Brexit to The Netherlands.

Brexit is only considered casual racism by the stupid. Are you stupid?
Ah wait.....your the plane guy........the defence rests.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The people of Cornwall, like all Brexit voters did, knew what they were voting for - a rejection of all EU social funding grants. They knew and wanted The Conservative and Unionist Government in Westminster to replace all this funding with nothing, improve their lives by now being free and pop down there once in a while when a train line breaks.[/QUOTE

Beggers belief that Cornwall voted by Brexit, recall them getting broadband earlier than many on the back of EU money

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Talk about simplistic rubbish. Yet another, totally unaffected by immigration, making ill-informed comments on others who have far more experience of it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you think that leaving the EU without a deal or agreement of any kind in place, is a possibility, then it is a possibility there will be no flights between the UK and any EU destination, until such a time as an agreement is reached.
I don't think the ferry will help, we probably won't have any right of entry as non EU citizens either.

Us and EU will sit down and have a specific chat about air travel.Im really not going to worry myself that as a result of these chats both parties would allow a situation where there are no UK to EU or EU to UK flights, this outcome is as likely as Lord Lucan turning up at Aintree and riding Shergar to victory in the Grand National.
You worry about it if you like……I wont in the slightest.
As a non EU citizen i am also not envisaging being unable to get on the ferry to France in the future. You worry about that as well if it turns you on........i dont know how some of you get out of bed in the morning.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
We are not talking about random bike thefts here, but the recent spate of terror attacks in continental Europe.

Given your track record on this thread I can accept your belief that these attacks share no connection or underlying root cause, but like much of what you post, you are in a very special minority group on that one. That is the bones of it.

I have not argued that leaving the EU will prevent crimes by asylum seekers, however effective management of our borders would mean, for example, that anyone seeking to move or work here with violent pasts should be refused entry.

Radical stuff I know..........

The attack in Dusseldorf may well have been terrifying for those present, but it was not a terror attack as far as I am aware. The man arrested at the scene had mental health issues, so in what way was there a connection to any other incident?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Things look good for Macron. If Macron can do it for France surely someone can step up to the plate for Britain. Time for Brother Milliband to return from New York perhaps.

Macron is what we need, socially liberal and economically conservative. Get him back from NYC and ditch JC and I'll vote Labour for the first time in my life

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
The attack in Dusseldorf may well have been terrifying for those present, but it was not a terror attack as far as I am aware. The man arrested at the scene had mental health issues, so in what way was there a connection to any other incident?

You may be right, for all I know, but as I watch German Telly most nights, they have definite form in denying that a terrorist incident is indeed a terrorist incident. I still recall the ZDF presenter assuring his viewers after the New Years eve attacks in Koln, 15 months ago that no asylum seeker was involved . .

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
As opposed to the leavers who would probably turn down a berth on the ark on the basis that its just a passing shower and everywhere will be bright and sunny shortly.

Im more concerned that you would believe a daft scare story coming from a 600 year old man which would make you get on an imaginary ship to escape a global flood that was scientifically impossible and never happened.
You are clearly the target gullible audience for all the hogwash predictions out there.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Yes,it's about time the remain camp stopped their casual racism against the Commonwealth,and its many diverse people.Time for you lot to grow up and realise the World doesn't exclusively belong to white Europeans.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Im more concerned that you would believe a daft scare story coming from a 600 year old man which would make you get on an imaginary ship to escape a global flood that was scientifically impossible and never happened.
You are clearly the target gullible audience for all the hogwash predictions out there.

:lolol::bowdown:..........great accurate post.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yes,it's about time the remain camp stopped their casual racism against the Commonwealth,and its many diverse people.Time for you lot to grow up and realise the World doesn't exclusively belong to white Europeans.

Love the sudden Commonwealth love in from Brexiteers, we best forget the US trade deal with have bigger fish to fry

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The people of Cornwall, like all Brexit voters did, knew what they were voting for - a rejection of all EU social funding grants. They knew and wanted The Conservative and Unionist Government in Westminster to replace all this funding with nothing, improve their lives by now being free and pop down there once in a while when a train line breaks.[/QUOTE

Beggers belief that Cornwall voted by Brexit, recall them getting broadband earlier than many on the back of EU money

And which rainbow produced this magical pot of EU gold?Did the Tooth Fairy leave it under Junker's pillow?Or could it be some of the British taxpayers money grudgingly given back?:lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Us and EU will sit down and have a specific chat about air travel.Im really not going to worry myself that as a result of these chats both parties would allow a situation where there are no UK to EU or EU to UK flights, this outcome is as likely as Lord Lucan turning up at Aintree and riding Shergar to victory in the Grand National.
You worry about it if you like……I wont in the slightest.
As a non EU citizen i am also not envisaging being unable to get on the ferry to France in the future. You worry about that as well if it turns you on........i dont know how some of you get out of bed in the morning.

I think you are vastly underestimating the ability for these negotiations to turn sour. Whilst I too think that crashing out of the EU will not happen, it would be infinitely less surprising than the Grand National winners you suggest. I would put the chances somewhat closer to the odds you could have got on a Trump/Brexit win double this time last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here