Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A point gained or two points lost?

D

Deleted member 2719

Looking at it before the match 2 points lost, at half time a point gained.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Absolutely point gained.

I know this is all about opinions, which everyone is entitled to, but if you think otherwise, you are just wrong.

In my opinion.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
That will feel like a win in the dressing room now need to get Stephens and Baldock back on the pitch and return 6 points from next 2 home games

This. Ready for a big push. Newcastle have to go to Wolves and then to an in form Norwich, we have Burton and Ipswich. No games are easy but we must use these to really built the confidence back in the side. would love to roll over Burton by 5 or 6 goals and put 4 past Ipswich.Reading are at home to Barnsley and Brentford. As we know anything can happen and probably will.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A comeback fit for champions, so point gained.

But a worryingly familiar (it seems lately) slow sluggish start makes it feel more like two points lost. It says a lot though, about how far we've come in recent years that I'm now disappointed with an away draw in the second tier.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Gained
That will get the self belief going again!

We've got a chance to kick on with our next 2 games.
We need to take the opportunity.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
A comeback fit for champions, so point gained.

But a worryingly familiar (it seems lately) slow sluggish start makes it feel more like two points lost. It says a lot though, about how far we've come in recent years that I'm now disappointed with an away draw in the second tier.

We have always started slowly this season, and we normally turn the screw on teams towards the end, like we did today. Huddersfield and Brentford took advantage of this.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
After being two goals down it's 1 Point gained. However the bigger picture definitely two points dropped!.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Totally and utterly gained, not just from this game, but looking forward.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here