Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley fan, here in peace...

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Including one particular non-attending whinge-monkey with a small collection of hand-held recordings of men in tight trousers hanging around near pubs that he occasionally posts in lieu of anything meaningful to say about the Albion, football, or indeed anything, that has transpired since the mid 90s. Apart from Brexit (which he wants to be hard). Although he's apparently a nice bloke in the flesh. Aren't we all. Me? I'm ****ing lovely.

Edit: apologies for derail-waybell-ing the thread

I'm not .... at least not last time I looked :D

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Loads of good pubs withi 15 mins walk of Brighton station but avoid those that you see as you exit the station (busy, home fans, not great beer, etc).

Leave station main entrance, turn left down hill/ under bridge, walk for 10 minutes, turn right along any street and you’ll be in North Laine (not The Lanes) and you’ll find loads of decent pubs.
Get back to Brighton station at least 90 mins before KO or get a taxi to ground.

You must walk slowly. If I walk 10 minutes from the station down Trafalgar Street, I’d be over the other side of Richmond Place!

You’d be turning into North Laine in the first 2 minutes......

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You must walk slowly. If I walk 10 minutes from the station down Trafalgar Street, I’d be over the other side of Richmond Place!

You’d be turning into North Laine in the first 2 minutes......

I’ve been waiting for that since I posted!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here