Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Premier League Draft.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry everyone, started a new job on Saturday so been a bit rushed off my feet. Doesn't help that Virgin Media are f*cking useless and this is the first time my wifi has worked properly in about 48 hours.

I'm still waiting on votes from 3 people, [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION], [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION], and [MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION]. I'll give them another 48 hours to get their votes in before moving on and giving them a points deduction.

Congrats on the new job, and looking forward to seeing how this plays out. :thumbsup:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
My votes are now in.

A lot of really good teams there that have made it extremely tough to rank them and as a result, i've really struggled to get my votes in an order that i am happy with, (although saying that, I'm not sure that i'm entirely happy with what i've submitted but i've run out of time and had i had longer, it may have changed again.) - Every time i've started to look at it, i've produced a very different result so i've merged the results to get my final rankings.

No wonder the votes are spread out between participants so widely and with so many contenders for each category.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Just got in, will count the last sets of votes tomorrow.
[MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION], if you can get your votes in tomorrow morning then I shall count them, however once they've been added that will be it,.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
All the votes are in.

Do you want Drama? The winner changed hands 3 times in the last 3 sets of votes.

Will post the results soon.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
All the votes are in.

Do you want Drama? The winner changed hands 3 times in the last 3 sets of votes.

The fact that it's been THAT close confirms to me that there really aren't any weak teams involved in this.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
All the votes are in.

I thought you were gonna post them after the World Cup style tournament?

That seems better in my opinion. Thanks again for running this.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I thought you were gonna post them after the World Cup style tournament?

That seems better in my opinion. Thanks again for running this.

Laptop crashed just after I'd counted the last 4 sets of votes, so I'm going to have to do those again. (I've had the worst run of luck since the draft ended :laugh:)

My plan was to announce the lesser categories, then do the tournament, leaving the overall 18th-1st ranking until afterwards. However I can change the order if people like?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My plan was to announce the lesser categories, then do the tournament, leaving the overall 18th-1st ranking until afterwards. However I can change the order if people like?

Sounds perfect to me.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'll be gutted if I don't win everything, just by virtue of having the GALL to play Le Tiss & Berbatov in the same team.

Mesmerising, languid, undefendable football.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'll be gutted if I don't win everything, just by virtue of having the GALL to play Le Tiss & Berbatov in the same team.

Mesmerising, languid, undefendable football.

It will be a MAJOR shock if you don't win the most balanced award:thumbsup:

Edit: Thanks [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] for doing this! I can't wait!

Last edited:

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Award Time.

2451B95900000578-2890427-image-a-11_1419883916996.jpg

First Up: The Best Defence Award.

As stated earlier, being voted 1st rewards you with 3 points, 2nd gets you 2 points and you'll be awarded 1 if you finish 3rd.

In 3rd place, with 12 points - Gazwag

qu3yf6b.jpg

In 2nd place, with 13 points - Shatner's Bassoon

KLm4sx8.png

However, In 1st place, with 26 points - Shuggie

vxW2MHD.png

Congratulations to [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION], [MENTION=23606]Shatner's Bassoon[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1023]Shuggie[/MENTION]. Commiserations to me, who missed out on 3rd by 2 points.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea

Next Up: The Best Midfield Award.

As above, being voted 1st rewards you with 3 points, 2nd gets you 2 points and you'll be awarded 1 if you finish 3rd.

In 3rd place, with 17 points - Guy Fawkes

Ob5wlw8.jpg

In 2nd place, with 18 points - Moggy

5pi5ZUs.png

In 1st place, with 20 points - Garry Nelson's Left Foot

xmB9gAZ.png

Congratulations to [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION], [MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION] & [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION] who lead from the first set of votes. Nobody got close to these three really, with 4th being [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] with 10 points.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea

Now for one the tightest Category : The Best Attack Award.

Yet again, being voted 1st rewards you with 3 points, 2nd gets you 2 points and you'll be awarded 1 if you finish 3rd.

In 3rd place, with 11 points - Garry Nelson's Left Foot & ShaolinPunk

xmB9gAZ.png
t3yJx4a.png

In 2nd place, with 14 points - Shatner's Bassoon

KLm4sx8.png

In 1st place, with 18 points - Guy Fawkes

Ob5wlw8.jpg

Congratulations to [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION], [MENTION=23606]Shatner's Bassoon[/MENTION], [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] & [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION]. The battle for 3rd was tight as it could be. [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] finished on 10 points, [MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION] was also involved and finished on 9.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea

Now for the tightest Category : The Most Balanced Team Award.

As always, being voted 1st rewards you with 3 points, 2nd gets you 2 points and you'll be awarded 1 if you finish 3rd.

In 3rd place, with 9 points - StripeyShark & Shuggie

Ji8WLiu.png
vxW2MHD.png

In 2nd place, with 10 points - Frutos & Cullip4

b3tw7Aa.png
qEK764b.jpg

In 1st place, with 11 points - Shatner's Bassoon

KLm4sx8.png

Another 2 users (@Garry Nelson's Left Foot & [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] ) tied on 8 points! Well done to [MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION], [MENTION=1023]Shuggie[/MENTION], [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION], [MENTION=1135]Cullip4[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23606]Shatner's Bassoon[/MENTION].

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Must say I'm please with 3rd place for my defence but disappointed my attack with the currently top scorer and the all time top scorer didn't get anywhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here