Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst state you've been in due to substance abuse

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
But there wont be coverage of idiots saying how enjoyable illegal drugs are.

Out of interest, how old are you?

Have you ever taken drugs? (by that I mean cannabis? E's? Speed? Coke? Acid?)

Have you ever been to a PROPER dance club?

Just asking like :rave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Out of interest, how old are you?

Have you ever taken drugs? (by that I mean cannabis? E's? Speed? Coke? Acid?)

Have you ever been to a PROPER dance club?

Just asking like :rave:

70 is my guess.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If uncle has kids then very dangerous attitude to have , best to know the facts and be up front . In my experience kids of the "all drugs are bad" family's generally hit it harder and end up deeper than others . Personal experience .

Party drugs taken with respect is a wonderful thing !

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
More than a little embarrassing I guess, but donkeys years ago I was on 'leave' and back in Eastbourne where I was cajoled into taking this 'New Craze' LSD thing. I was given a minuscule tiny pimple of a thing to consume. Thank God I was a bit cautious and only took half of it..... Sometime ( God knows how long later )in a busy Wine Bar, I discovered I was a Cowboy with a penchant for dancing to "Singing in the Rain" ! OMG, I wonder and hope I'm the only one who now remembers it. :blush:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But there wont be coverage of idiots saying how enjoyable illegal drugs are.

I think those who have taken them have spoken about the positive and negative issues fairly objectively and with the benefit of real experience.

If we at mod towers honestly thought that reading about drug consumption on NSC would convert someone into a user/addict we would close the thread, but there is zero evidence to support that view.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some absolute narrow minded bell pieces in this thread. Look at when most of these drugs were outlawed, the world has moved on, science and research has moved on. Alcohol was in prohibition once right?

I'd much rather be in a club full of people on Ecstasy or MDMA, than in Shoosh or Pryzm Brighton with the lager louts...

Seriously? He must have chewed it to lose ALL his teeth. (Unless he only had a few at the front) :mad:

Pretty much chewed the wall and pretty much lost or damaged every tooth.

At the time, it looked to me like he was biting into a giant Strawberry.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Some absolute narrow minded bell pieces in this thread. Look at when most of these drugs were outlawed, the world has moved on, science and research has moved on. Alcohol was in prohibition once right?

I'd much rather be in a club full of people on Ecstasy or MDMA, than in Shoosh or Pryzm Brighton with the lager louts...

Couldn't agree more.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Spent what seemed an eternity inside the belly of a sea Kraken on Worthing beach in the late seventies after a tab.
It was the first time I had done acid and I don't remember it being bad. Thought I might have freaked but it didn't,t always develop into a bad trip, in fact it rarely did with me.
Another time I remember my mates head expanding like an inflating balloon.

Spent what seemed an eternity inside the belly of a sea Kraken on Worthing beach in the late seventies after a tab.
It was the first time I had done acid and I don't remember it being bad. Thought I might have freaked but it didn't,t always develop into a bad trip, in fact it rarely did with me.
Another time I remember my mates head expanding like an inflating balloon.
Fantastic [emoji28]

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
In sterns in its love days you only needed 1 tab and boom you were the nuts right through until 6am. Happy days😍

Sterns....only went the once, but what an experience. :bowdown:

Hard as f**k in the bottom room, think Lenny Dee was playing, felt like walking down onto the airplane runway, was so loud, so booming, so flipping amazing :thumbsup:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Oh dear. You seem to be trying to convince yourself that your not a coke addict.

Let me educate you a bit honey. A drug addict is someone who's body literally cannot go without it, they need it to function. There is a big, big difference between a coke addict and someone who likes the odd tickle. I can't beleive in 2014 that I need to explain that to another adult.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Let me educate you a bit honey. A drug addict is someone who's body literally cannot go without it, they need it to function. There is a big, big difference between a coke addict and someone who likes the odd tickle. I can't beleive in 2014 that I need to explain that to another adult.

It's actually embarrassing, isn't it? I can't believe people still think like this in 2014. By his reasoning 90% of NSC are alcoholics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here