Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Knockaert moving ....

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
All over the evening news for all the wrong reasons for the second night running. Utterly embarrassing.

Not helping that it’s the lead story again. Must be quiet out there in Susssex.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
You're embarrassed? Jesus, man up a bit.

How exactly will I feel about one of our players acting like a complete prick and risking lives when I eventually ascend to your heightened level of manliness then?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Bit I don’t understand is why didn’t have to appear in person.

Many years ago I got pulled at 98 mph on the M23 and was summonsed to appear at Haywards Heath magistrates court, no excuses, turn up or else was the gist of the letter I got, but then I didn’t have a fancy solicitor.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Can anyone confirm, are we going to BOO him?

He made a big mistake for which he has admitted guilt. He is still young and footballers aren't the brightest, he was probably also still affected by the passing of his father at the time with the anniversary approaching.

Some clowns on here seriously need to get off their high horses, as if they have never done anything utterly moronic in their youth.

To any absolute tosser who has suggested we 'get rid' because of this, go jump on a spike. :tosser:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Can anyone confirm, are we going to BOO him?

He made a big mistake for which he has admitted guilt. He is still young and footballers aren't the brightest, he was probably also still affected by the passing of his father at the time with the anniversary approaching.

Some clowns on here seriously need to get off their high horses, as if they have never done anything utterly moronic in their youth.

To any absolute tosser who has suggested we 'get rid' because of this, go jump on a spike. :tosser:

Jesus, I think you've just won Bingo with every AK/Footballer excuse knocked out on NSC over the past couple of years.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Onslow Road ???

Nice houses for you and I but they don't scream Premier League footballer.
Didn't he move in to Zoella's old house on the corner of Onslow Road/Dyke Road? Nice pad if he did.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Why don't you go start a new thread about him not being PL standard, and generate some support on social media for booing him at our next home game.

Why would I do that when we are already posting on said thread.

Shooting-Glasses.png

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Why don't you go start a new thread about him not being PL standard, and generate some support on social media for booing him at our next home game.

Are you unable to make a distinction between a good footballer who has helped BHA to it's current success and an irresponsible, reckless individual who could well have caused a fatality?

Sad the anyone would relate the two things. I'm his biggest fan (of football) but the bloke got off way too lightly imo

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
It's a speeding offence, hardly the end of the world is it?

Aggressive driving isn't justifiable and thats why he has been punished but a lot of cars sit in the far lane on that stretch without overtaking anything.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m talking about the £170 victim surcharge, hence my reference to a few minutes work (for AK).

Read the thread, Wayne!

The victim surcharge was £70 and then went up to £80 just before I retired 4 years ago. For Knocky to have paid £170, I guess he's paid double.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I thought the same. When you consider that Jose is living in a small little flat in a shabby block of flats at the bottom of the Grande Avenue, it does seem to be a lot of money.

I expect Jose does rather well for himself too. £14M wingers don't get £20 a week.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
To be fair to Knocky, slightly double-standards on this.
Kaz used to regularly behave like an absolute end and end up in court as a result. But we weren't high profile then so it wasn't such a big deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here