Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
onto group B

Frank Worthington
Nationality: English (8 caps 2 goals)
Position: Striker
Albion Career: 1984-85 (31 apps 7 goals)
Flair Profile: Prolific womaniser. Immensely skilful style of play. Playboy lifestyle
Story so far: 1st in Group B (71 votes)
s-l300.jpg

Gonzalo Jara Reyes
Nationality: Chilean (110 caps 3 goals)
Position: Defender
Albion Career: 2011-12 (14 apps 0 goals)
Flair Profile: Absolute psychopath. Was always getting banned for driving. Once missed a game as he was pulled over on the way WHILST HE WAS BANNED from driving. Stuck a finger up someones bum in the Copa America
Story so far: 2nd in Group C (20 votes)
FOREST jara.jpg.gallery.jpg

George O'Callaghan
Nationality: Irish
Position: Midfielder
Albion Career: 2007 (14 apps 0 goals)
Flair Profile: Sulky. Disinterested. Awful attitude. Definite party animal
Story so far: 3rd in Group D (7 votes)
george.gallery.jpg

Jiri Skalak
Nationality: Czech (13 caps 0 goals)
Position: Winger
Albion Career: 2016- (40 caps 2 goals)
Flair Profile: Great hair. Scored a goal of the season and did nothing else. Something weird about a dog?
Story so far: 4th in Group A (13 votes)
Jiri+Skalak+Brighton+Hove+Albion+v+Queens+9BSLzYU3WuLl.jpg

48 hours to vote, have a think about what you're voting for. Discuss and debate away

Oct 25, 2003
for tactical reasons I'm going for Gorgeous George on this one to make sure he gets into the next round as I fear he's a bit too 'niche' for people on here.

Watching him stroll around the Withdean pitch, looking like he'd rather be doing literally anything else than play football was an utter delight. Then he had the absolute CHEEK to slag off the club upon his departure

What a guy

Oct 25, 2003
i'll repeat from a previous thread- I once saw George out in town, at one of the shittest bars in town doing shots.....

......on a friday night......

......we had a game on the saturday

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
for tactical reasons I'm going for Gorgeous George on this one to make sure he gets into the next round as I fear he's a bit too 'niche' for people on here.

Watching him stroll around the Withdean pitch, looking like he'd rather be doing literally anything else than play football was an utter delight. Then he had the absolute CHEEK to slag off the club upon his departure

What a guy

I seem to remember being so excited about his signing. Felt like a Vicente type signing at the time. Cannot remember a single thing he did on the pitch.

Just seen on Wikipedia he was sacked (in 2015) from manager of a Malaysian club for regularly missing training sessions.

He's got my vote.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
#VoteJiri

Jiri.jpg

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Disregarding the structure of the "Flairest of them all" competition is, in itself, quite flair.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
In that picture, has Jiri projectile vomitted all over the patio?

I voted George O'Callaghan because he was absolute CLASS, he couldn't have cared less and didn't break into a sweat in his time here - but what a player.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
George O'Callaghan people!

O'Callaghan drove through a red light in Cork at 2:40am on 13 October 2004, and upon his arrest admitted that he had "had seven or eight pints, a few shots and a few cocktails".

Just a quiet night in.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This one has some very nice O'Callaghan quotes:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/12299/ocallaghan-reputation-went-before-me

“People see me as a mix between Joey Barton and George Best."

“Dennis Wise told my agent that he wanted me but he'd heard I was a raving lunatic. When Dennis Wise is saying that about you, you haven't got a hope.”

Edit - fixtured 10 years ago by [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION]: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?118578-George-O-callaghan-quot-a-raving-lunitic-quot

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here