Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] So who is going down - game 29 poll

Who is going to be relegated from the Premier League? (Choose 3)

• Leicester

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Watford

• Brighton

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Bournemouth

• Swansea

Votes: 14 4.3%
  • West Ham

Votes: 32 9.8%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 54 16.5%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 22 6.7%
  • Southampton

Votes: 192 58.5%
  • Palace

Votes: 94 28.7%
  • Stoke

Votes: 245 74.7%
  • WBA

Votes: 325 99.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
West Brom, Stoke, Southampton

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Been saying these 3 for months innit. Stoke fans have completely accepted they are down. The only variable is possibly Hudds or Palace for Saints IMO.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
WBA
Stoke
Crystal Palace (please)

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Have gone for WBA, Newcastle and Saints. At the start of the season I wouldn't have though either WBA or Saints would be anywhere near this position, but they're been awful. I don't think Newcastle would have been a surprise - not due to Rafa, just a lack of investment.

It really is difficult to pick any one of the 3 at the mo, and we're not out of it yet. All season I've said we'd go down, but we have an excellent chance of escaping now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Southampton, Stoke, WBA for me

UNLESS Zaha does not come back from injury in time for their last six games, all of which are very winnable with him but loseable with their current crock of poo.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Palace lose to Huddersfield and get beaten by us they really are in a deep mire.

Lovely stuff, bring it on.

WBA, Stoke, Palace.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
If Palace lose to Huddersfield and get beaten by us they really are in a deep mire.

Lovely stuff, bring it on.

I never really understand this view - surely you want the "derbies" next season. Personally I have no feeling for them either way these days, but if they play like they did on Monday, then they'll survive, I suspect.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Southampton
Stoke
WBA

Southampton and Stoke are both toothless up front and that is what will do for them both. I watched their game at the weekend and they were absolutely awful in front of goal, it was an open game and both got in good positions without looking like they'd ever put the ball in the net.

I see a few people have named Swansea and Huddersfield, absolutely no chance they'll go down. Palace will be ok, sadly, unless zaha has a setback. I'd say next most likely to go are Newcastle and West Ham, who again are both struggling to score goals.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is the right answer. None of them have won in the last five games.
7 points from 45 games. That’s relegation winning performances by those three clubs.
I'm sure you could add Southampton to those grim stats. As you say, they are all showing relegation form, BUT winning and losing are both habits. WBA have left it too late but the other two could just find a single win, then back it up with another and pull clear.

That's why I think Southampton are in real trouble. They failed to pick up results when needed, and then found themselves in a situation where 7 of their last 12 were away and of their 5 home games, 3 were against top 5 sides and one was against Stoke (and they dropped points). I'm struggling to see where their back to back wins are coming from.

I fancy Stoke to pull clear on the last day of the season by winning their last two games - NigeIs at home and Swansea away. In fact, that penultimate game could end up deciding which of Stoke or Palace stay up.

Palace/Stoke (depending on the 2nd to last game)
Southampton
WBA

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was tempted to say Everton as they're really struggling but I think they've done enough to be safe. I went for the popular options of WBA, Stoke and Stains

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
One person on this poll hasn't voted for WBA to go down.

Who let Pardew in?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Southampton
Stoke
West Brom

Think Palace will rally before season end. :rant::rant:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
West Brom ..... Too much to do

Palace..... Really difficult games coming up

Swansea..... Based on my opinion that they were the worst side to turn up at the Amex this season

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Swansea v Stoke on the last day, when one could go down, both could be safe or both could go down. And the KO may be delayed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here