Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Big Brother

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
One of them was described as a "star of YouTube"

If that's what constitutes being a celebrity, then I can report that I appeared on BBC South Today in 1994, walking past the Grand in the background while the reporter did a piece on a science fiction fayre going on at the Brighton Centre.

I'll be signing autographs outside Aldi's tomorrow from 10 if anyones interested.

I was offered the chance to be on CBB as a result of my having featured in a BBC2 documentary when I was 12, but I turned them down.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Flicked over. Recognised Biggins, Fox and Whale.

The rest ??

Same only 3 i recognised.... vaguely remember the two xfactor birds... Shocking line up... but i find myself saying this every year. The show isn't so much about who they are but getting to know their personalities. If they are too big a personality they will constantly care about their image to the public. We want some thick idiots to create the entertainment.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm surprised [MENTION=22252]T soprano[/MENTION] wasn't asked after his MASSIVE starring role during the Ulloa goal celebration at Forest.:moo:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I had to look most of them up.

Celebrity my arse.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

If that's what constitutes being a celebrity, then I can report that I appeared on BBC South Today in 1994, walking past the Grand in the background while the reporter did a piece on a science fiction fayre going on at the Brighton Centre.

I'll be signing autographs outside Aldi's tomorrow from 10 if anyones interested.
Oh yes. Will you SING my chest?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm amazed so many of you watched it.

Briefly flicked, not watched.

It never ceases to amaze me when I see that enormous herd of hyped-up halfwits spending their entire evening outside the BB house going "WOOOOOOOOO" at literally EVERYTHING they see, whilst holding up a series of shoddily constructed cardboard signs with "PUFF FLIDDY 2 WIN" or "I LUV SPUNKBUBBLE" scrawled all over them.

One swift napalm strike would drastically enhance the UK genepool at a stroke.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Briefly flicked, not watched.

It never ceases to amaze me when I see that enormous herd of hyped-up halfwits spending their entire evening outside the BB house going "WOOOOOOOOO" at literally EVERYTHING they see, whilst holding up a series of shoddily constructed cardboard signs with "PUFF FLIDDY 2 WIN" or "I LUV SPUNKBUBBLE" scrawled all over them.

One swift napalm strike would drastically enhance the UK genepool at a stroke.

seems to be well versed on the subject though..... [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] - personally i have no idea what [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10 is waffling on about,it's not as though i have ever spent entire evenings watching on Channel 4 then E4 for live feeds in the past :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
seems to be well versed on the subject though..... @Triggaaar - personally i have no idea what @easy10 is waffling on about,it's not as though i have ever spent entire evenings watching on Channel 4 then E4 for live feeds in the past :lolol:
I am a total hypocrite of course, I watched just about every episode of BB for the first 10 years. Many things eventually turned me off:
Increasing from 10 weeks to 12 weeks to 16 or whatever it is - it was taking up too much time and there were better things to do (like talk shit on NSC).
Adding more and more people half way through.
Giving the places to ever increasing narcissists and then rewarding them with celebrity status and cameos.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am a total hypocrite of course, I watched just about every episode of BB for the first 10 years. Many things eventually turned me off:
Increasing from 10 weeks to 12 weeks to 16 or whatever it is - it was taking up too much time and there were better things to do (like talk shit on NSC).
Adding more and more people half way through.
Giving the places to ever increasing narcissists and then rewarding them with celebrity status and cameos.

I'm with you,looking back i think i tuned out after original series 7 ish,especially when Davina went and merely periodically watch bits of various recent series..

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

The one from 'Ex on the beach' is, and I quote, 'famous for sleeping with loads of birds' (or summat like that).

What's that noise? It's the celebrity barrel having one final scrape.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It was on in the background as the wife and her friend were watching it.

The one question i had - how do they end up with these people?

Do they start calling high profile people and then go down the list until they get someone that says yes? Also - how far down the list is the guy from Storage hunters!?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It was on in the background as the wife and her friend were watching it.

The one question i had - how do they end up with these people?

Do they start calling high profile people and then go down the list until they get someone that says yes? Also - how far down the list is the guy from Storage hunters!?
Ah that's where he's from! Was having trouble remembering. Everyone knows it's car crash TV, I only watch it for the fights because I have nothing better to do

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here