Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Camouflaged hunter tracks, shoots, and kills a...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think he's pointing out that all these yanks hunters are ... well .... white, and therefore decended from white Anglo Saxons. I thought your post summed them up perfectly anyway.

Yeah, in a half arsed way, that's what I was implying, they do seem to be all white. and yes The Clamp did sum it up well.

apologise to you both, I was not thinking straight last night.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Larysa is pretty thick for putting her email on the tweet. Don't these (please choose swear word) know that putting their activities online will end badly for them?

They are scum, I hope the email/twitter account are being well and truly blocked with messages highlighting their scuminess.

SCUM.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
They ate the meat from the kills it seems.

There's either a lot of vegetarians in the thread or a bunch of hypocrites who'll be off down the supermarket to get their bit of animal flesh for dinner that someone else had to kill for them because they are too gutless to do it themselves.

I saw no mention in her tweets of her eating the goats they shot.

Ha,ha surely you are not being serious about calling people gutless.
I don’t eat meat but im sure it’s illegal to go and shoot some farmers cow and then chop it up at home if you fancy a burger.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What do you expect from Americans, there never seems to be a week go by without some American idiot posting a picture of themselves in front of a dead animal that they have killed for no other reason than satisfying their own ego.

And if one of us were to pose in front of a dead American they'd be upst and angry. Hypocrites.

In all seriousness, I raised an eyebrow when reading on this thread about the rights and wrongs of diffrent types of animal killing and sport. What exactly is there to discuss? Personally I'd like to see these 'hunter' goons themselves stalked around a scottish island - by a lunatic with a gun. In fact it might be a useful thraputic exercise for one particular NSC poster who seems to be spluttering with vengeful indigation about something or other with metronomic regularity.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The problem with animal hunting is its unorganised format. For example, the above hunter has somehow taken down a goat, incredible, but yet, how do we know he's not just another one shot wonder? Simple solution, they should have divisions within the hunting game. Once you kill a goat, you gain automatic, no turning back promotion to 'The ultimate hunter' division, where you're expected to take down Killer whales and Tigers, completely unarmed.

I can see how this could work for both animal hunters and animals.

Maybe they could then gain automatic promotion to a "Hunger Games' type event?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I saw no mention in her tweets of her eating the goats they shot.

On this (two day) trip to Islay, the pair of them shot 2 large goats, at least one sheep, and at least one red deer stag.

If they were shooting to eat, as our friend is alluding, then they must have been INCREDIBLY hungry.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On this (two day) trip to Islay, the pair of them shot 2 large goats, at least one sheep, and at least one red deer stag.

If they were shooting to eat, as our friend is alluding, then they must have been INCREDIBLY hungry.

Or Americans...

...oh.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
And if one of us were to pose in front of a dead American they'd be upst and angry. Hypocrites.

In all seriousness, I raised an eyebrow when reading on this thread about the rights and wrongs of diffrent types of animal killing and sport. What exactly is there to discuss? Personally I'd like to see these 'hunter' goons themselves stalked around a scottish island - by a lunatic with a gun. In fact it might be a useful thraputic exercise for one particular NSC poster who seems to be spluttering with vengeful indigation about something or other with metronomic regularity.

There are hordes spluttering with indignation on NSC, with painful and banal regularity, on ' the Brexit Thread ' Steer him in that direction and then he can unleash all his bile and venom, with the rest ofb them and trade playground -type insults back and forth until the end of time.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Jason got a gold medal for shooting a goat.
I think Jason should be sat down in front of a TV and made to watch the Invictus Games.

i think Jason should be made to swim back to the mainland........pulling that bleeding carcass behind him.......and then come back and get the goat.:D

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
They should just come here and hunt. Plenty of feral animals here that need wiping out.

Razorback pigs, goats, cats, foxes. Have at em and help the native environment.

The irony is that these goats on Islay are feral and the animals are classed as an invasive, non-native species in the UK and conservation body Scottish Natural Heritage are quite happy for them to be culled.

As someone who has visited Islay many times, my father was born and grew up there, I don't recognise these tame goats everyone is talking about as being the same as those I remember watching whenever i've visited.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The irony is that these goats on Islay are feral and the animals are classed as an invasive, non-native species in the UK and conservation body Scottish Natural Heritage are quite happy for them to be culled.

As someone who has visited Islay many times, my father was born and grew up there, I don't recognise these tame goats everyone is talking about as being the same as those I remember watching whenever i've visited.

Yeah, but......

They dressed up in camo to hunt .......... a goat.

And then bragged that they'd hunted ........ a goat.

A GOAT!

Personally I find it hilarious.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah, but......

They dressed up in camo to hunt .......... a goat.

And then bragged that they'd hunted ........ a goat.

A GOAT!

Personally I find it hilarious.

An unarmed goat, at that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here