Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why is this idiot Se20 permitted to post here ?

Bizarre.

A load of old bollocks is useful for putting reality into sharp relief.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Because he actually is both genuinely a fan of your club, and he could afford it, plus his family have been on the clubs board for many years previously.

I’m genuinely surprised you think he wouldn’t have put money into the club in that scenario. Personally I think he would have.

It's my understanding that he wasn't wealthy enough at that time to commit a club-saving amount. And by the time he was, it might have been too late. Would he have wanted to back an AFC Wimbledon style club starting again at the lowest level of the pyramid?.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
So Palace reaching the promised land has nothing to do with shafting innocent businesses and individuals out of millions?

Did BHAFC pay off 100% of their debts when you found yourself up against it in the 90s? Or did you pay a percentage and also shaft inocent local businesses?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Did BHAFC pay off 100% of their debts when you found yourself up against it in the 90s? Or did you pay a percentage and also shaft inocent local businesses?

The Goldstone was sold to pay all our outstanding debts and we have never had to pay a penny in the pound to creditors. Can you show us where this is stated not to be the case.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
No. We didn’t go into administration at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or alternatively: No. innocent fans put their hands in their own pockets and gave money to the club so we didn't have to go into administration and shaft innocent businesses.

Not that I expect any fan of a club that has benefited from the FA/FL's generous treatment of some clubs using administration to care.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I see the Palace trolls have achieved their aim of derailing this thread, it’s all about OUR past now, and not their embarrassing failure to submit financial accounts to the relevant authority.

The whataboutery practiced on this thread could teach the internable Brexit thread a thing or two.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I didn't ak about admin, I asked if you paid all your debts off or a percentage thus shafting local people.

And you were answered quite clearly that all our outstanding debts were paid when our ground was sold.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I see the Palace trolls have achieved their aim of derailing this thread, it’s all about OUR past now, and not their embarrassing failure to submit financial accounts to the relevant authority.

The whataboutery practiced on this thread could teach the internable Brexit thread a thing or two.

It is half term of course so maybe theyre struggling to entertain themselves

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
It seems some of the palace contingent would rather not hear about any financial problems at their club, but instead stay in blissful ignorance.

Strange, but there you go.

The season we went up we lost £8m. We have made a small profit each season since.

You lot have racked up losses of £25m and £40m in the past two seasons. Strange, but there you go.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Have they STILL not submitted then ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The season we went up we lost £8m. We have made a small profit each season since.

You lot have racked up losses of £25m and £40m in the past two seasons. Strange, but there you go.
What has that got to do with shafting companies, have those losses not been paid?

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Why is that strange ? Your income in the same 2 year period was at least £200 MILLION more, so well done on the small profit - although would be careful claiming any profit, loss or whatever yet as it seems your accounts might not be finalised..............

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I didn't ak about admin, I asked if you paid all your debts off or a percentage thus shafting local people.

There were a couple of companies who VOLUNTARILY accepted a portion of the debt owed because they wanted to help the club. As a local club we are respected and liked. NOBODY was shafted.

Everybody was paid to their satisfaction which is a far cry from administration where debtors are forced to accept 2p in the £

So typical of Palace, desperately trying to shovel :shit: from their patch to ours, in the hope that some of it sticks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here