Brilliant. I bet [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] already has one.. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Echo: "Albion already have left backs"
BG: "Well I don't know about that..."

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
'Adolfa,where is my mobile'? 'It is still stuck up your jacksy,mein fuhrer'.Ach so,I need it for likes'

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
"We're sorry, Alexa is temporarily unavailable on IOS 11.2. We are working on a fix" is all I currently get. They've been "working on it" for a couple of weeks

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It was reported the other day that someone was listening to a football podcast via his Amazon echo. Everytime the player Alex Iwobi was mentioned it started playing Moby :lol:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Off from the main title, I had a trial of prime before Christmas, but cancelled it last week.

I got Alexa for Christmas and could play any music I asked for, now prime has been cancelled it will only play an album I bought from Amazon.

Is there music available without one of Amazon's subscriptions? as I cant ask for anything now.

Bit dumb on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Off from the main title, I had a trial of prime before Christmas, but cancelled it last week.

I got Alexa for Christmas and could play any music I asked for, now prime has been cancelled it will only play an album I bought from Amazon.

Is there music available without one of Amazon's subscriptions? as I cant ask for anything now.

Bit dumb on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Spotify

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Bit dumb on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

You can upload your own music to Amazon cloud through your PC or Mac, then you can stream your own music to Echo.

Echo will also work with other streaming music services like Spotify, or will play radio stations from Tunein, or station playlists.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here