Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Song you once liked.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Loved Zep, even managed to see them at Knebworth in '79 but would be happy not to hear this ever again, has been simply played to death for 30 or so years...

DeadlyGrimCoot-small.gif

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'd now say most songs by Madness...

All my mates were into them at school so I bought all the albums and listened to all the songs and convinced myself I liked them. Most of them are shite, I now realise.

'The Prince' I still like, but the rest I've never listened to again since I was 13... after which I discovered R&B, Funk / Soul, then House, then a bit of Madchester, then UK Garage, and now I'm into just about anything apart from that 'nutty-boy' cobblers (and jazz, and country & western)

Last edited:

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Don't stop believing by Journey.

High School Musical ruined that song forever.

It was in ‘Glee’ not High School Musical. Irrelevant really as the same nobs watched both and ruined it for all of us.

Funny how its inclusion in The Sopranos raised its profile just enough for those pesky Glee prats to jump on the bandwagon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I quite liked this at the time and bought the 12" version to add to my large record collection.

I've probably hardly ever played it and cringe at the sight of it when skimming through my records.

Overall, I've gone the other way and love more types of music now than when a narrow-minded teen/twenties person.

Still love this. Espcially the pervy version.

But there again I like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDKLglEP5Y

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I'd now say most songs by Madness...

All my mates were into them at school so I bought all the albums and listened to all the songs and convinced myself I liked them. Most of them are shite, I now realise.

'The Prince' I still like, but the rest I've never listened to again since I was 13... after which I discovered R&B, Funk / Soul, then House, then a bit of Madchester, then UK Garage, and now I'm into just about anything apart from that 'nutty-boy' cobblers (and jazz, and country & western)

You obviously forgot about this then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQfZ7mtSK3o

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here