Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Have you ever resorted to vigilantism out of frustration with a lack of police response?

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
There was a young parish priest who lost his bike. He consulted the Bishop who's advice was to centre his sermon on the 10 commandments, when you get to "thou shall not steal, scan the congregation and look for a guilty face"
The following day the Bishop asked how it went and the priest said when I got to thou shall not commit adultery, i remembered where I'd left it.[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My only experience if this, was similar to Westdene seagull, anti social behaviour by a teenage gang egging houses, knock down Ginger, small acts of vandalism etc. We had just got our two young kids of to sleep one evening, when young scalliwags stuck a banger through my letterbox, and the oaps next door. I saw them leg it down the road, so, went the long way round and met the five of them as they were going into the park, I grabbed the biggest one,(bigger than me), stuck him up against the wall and threatened him with all kinds of medieval type torture if there was any repeat of any of their actions on the houses at my end of the street.
We never had any more trouble, but, the kid I threatened with dire retribution is now doing life for murder.

I have moved house since he was sent down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here