Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Manchester United, MATCH REPORT

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Welcome to the new season. Forget Watford - it started properly yesterday.

Should you desire, you can relive it HERE: http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?754-Albion-3-2-Manchester-United-19.08.2018

“Can we play you every week? Can we plaa-aaay you, every week?” For the smattering of Manchester United fans still left in the ground a minute into added time, hearing that from fans of (#teamslike)Brighton has really got to hurt. Especially for the (corporate) covert Red sat in front of us, who’d proudly shown his phone to his mate at kick off, announcing that ‘this win’ was going to bring home his £600 acca. What a terrible, terrible shame, for him, that it didn’t work out.

What a win. What a performance, from Chris Hughton’s men. And Chris Hughton’s men it was, too. Chris Hughton’s trusted line up – ignoring the siren calls for the exotic new signings, or fancy new formations, off the back of a hugely disappointing opener at Watford. This is Chris’ team, and he has more faith in them than a lot of our fans. And how, oh how, they paid him back for it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great read.Perrfick!:albion2:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Excellent as always.

Only 8/10 though, as there was no CARTOON.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Excellent as always.

Only 8/10 though, as there was no CARTOON.

No time for drawn ARTWORK today, I'm afraid.

Be fair - I did include a THING:

[tweet]1031510137943539714[/tweet]

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No time for drawn ARTWORK today, I'm afraid.

Be fair - I did include a THING:

[tweet]1031510137943539714[/tweet]

Indeed. That did make me chuckle :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Top work as always. I like the THING too. It's sort of hybrid artwork. A step up in class, much like ourselves.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A different style of ARTWORK today. Better than no ARTWORK. In fact, I quite like it, as I very much did, the report. I love these!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
A different style of ARTWORK today. Better than no ARTWORK. In fact, I quite like it, as I very much did, the report. I love these!

Assuming I can actually FIND the ridiculously over-priced Apple 'pencil' that I bought towards the end of last season, sketched ARTWORK will be back soon!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Assuming I can actually FIND the ridiculously over-priced Apple 'pencil' that I bought towards the end of last season, sketched ARTWORK will be back soon!

I assume Apple also sell a ridiculously overpriced PENCIL SHARPENER, which you have to put the pencil into every few minutes.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I assume Apple also sell a ridiculously overpriced PENCIL SHARPENER, which you have to put the pencil into every few minutes.

No. They sell ridiculously over-priced REPLACEMENT PENCIL TIPS. :thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I have THIS on offer for fifty POUNDS to any Apple ENTHUSIASTS.
6d6a44159942e4ff7f6e05cdb28b9b95.jpg

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Dale Stephens and (super) Davy Prӧpper giving absolutely no time to their opponents, breaking up any fluency United tried to gain. And not just those two – Pascal Groß and Glenn Murray defending from the front, Solly March (has he been in the gym?) joining in, and most especially Anthony Knockaert – an absolute terrier on the day. Fantastic stuff.

Bet he was glad it wasn't Bobby Madley reffing then.......:whistle:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

If you can't FIND the ridiculously over-price Apple "pencil", start a Crowd-Funding page, and fans of your reports I'm sure will gladly contribute to raise funds for a new one so we can once again view your terrific ARTWORK in the future.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here