Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I was told by many people on NSC after the Huddersfield game no more points were likely. I'm glad they turned out to be wrong.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
And yet they are second, and in the Cup Final.....
You can be second, and even win the cup, without being a complete knob factory about it.
The stench of entrenched entitlement coming off of that lot is overpowering.

I certainly hope pride still goeth before a fall.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Love this from the Palace board:

'What was Mourinho's half time talk? "More of the same please lads".

Kin ell, I thought they'd at least have a go second half. They didn't know what to do.
'

:lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I was at the 83' cup final and then watched the replay on TV / which was my 10th birthday.
Tonight at full time 35 years of hurt came pouring out - i cried - I am not ashamed to admit. What a night what an atmosphere what a club what fans!!! One of the best nights of my life!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the way I felt. I was a similar age in 83 and wept when we got beat 4-0 in the 83 replay. Tonight finally pay back

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I was at the 83' cup final and then watched the replay on TV / which was my 10th birthday.
Tonight at full time 35 years of hurt came pouring out - i cried - I am not ashamed to admit. What a night what an atmosphere what a club what fans!!! One of the best nights of my life!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chapeau sir! After I got off the floor (watching in Sheffield) we had a massive group (me, my wife and the nipper) hug and shout which went on for a while.

I don't think I've sworn so much in years, and I swear a lot.

I ****ing love this club. All the shit we've endured, we deserve tonight.

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
Well done seagulls.

You've done it and stuck two fingers up to the established prem residents. Enjoy the moment and just hope we can join you next season. :bowdown:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fantastic evening

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did Murray shag Pawson's Mrs?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've never seen a ref having it in for a player as much as against Murray tonight. He was never going to get a free kick :lolol:
Exactly this. It was just ridiculous at times, particularly the last one when he was taken out from behind. I've never seen a game where a ref has been so biased and wrong against one player.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
SSN for the past 2 hours has been almost wall to wall ManU autopsy, with little mention of us.

I don't mind this at all. The self proclaimed largest club in the world, in a crisis due to little old Albion.

We have a habit of causing these: McLaren @ Derby, Bilic at West Ham.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Love this from the Palace board:

'What was Mourinho's half time talk? "More of the same please lads".

Kin ell, I thought they'd at least have a go second half. They didn't know what to do.
'

:lolol:
Typical Palace Utd fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here