Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Coxovi

NSC Patreon
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
What an amazing result. Love this team and our passion. Can’t wait for next season!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
There's me thinking "if they bring on Martial and Pogba we're in trouble":lolol:
Probably got to say, "can we play you every week". Some of our best team games have been against them. Some really, REALLY big performances tonight. Well worth the plaudits. Shorts and flip flops for the remaining two games(Really, I'm on holiday!)

Capture.JPG

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I'm still looking at the EPL table and I've read every mention of tonight I can find on the web and I'm looking forward to every news bulletin football program and podcast there is. I Feel Good!

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I don't suppose we will get any credit at all. It will be all about how terrible United played. Am I bovvered?

ads52

Jul 31, 2011
I just hope we keep it going for the next 2 games, rather than collapse like we did last year when we got promoted, yes enjoy the weekend but let’s do this in Style..

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I was at the 83' cup final and then watched the replay on TV / which was my 10th birthday.
Tonight at full time 35 years of hurt came pouring out - i cried - I am not ashamed to admit. What a night what an atmosphere what a club what fans!!! One of the best nights of my life!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
DcYQjYXWsAAjiDr.jpg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I was at the 83' cup final and then watched the replay on TV / which was my 10th birthday.
Tonight at full time 35 years of hurt came pouring out - i cried - I am not ashamed to admit. What a night what an atmosphere what a club what fans!!! One of the best nights of my life!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pansy
It's the onions that got me tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnificent, cometh the hour and the team delivered

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills