Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Season ticket questions

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
You could always 'correct' your DOB with them.

It might buy me a year or two but Mrs Rat is only 2 years younger than me and claiming I was born in 86 and not 56 might look suspicious ..... or just very cool :)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He doesn't want a season ticket somewhere or other he wants the specific season ticket he already has, one of a pair, to be used permanently by an adult. You can't permanently upgrade a season ticket from a concession to an adult as that is essentially a transfer of the ticket and jumping the current ST waiting list.

This is bonkers. They haven't noticed that kids grow up?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So has anyone done the 7th upgrade and what happened ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Kids growing up is fine and progress through the different age ranges that we sell tickets in.

What kids can't do is suddenly become adults permanently.

Yeah a 17 year old doesn't turn into a 22 year old at their next birthday!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really? Not sure I've ever given the club my date of birth?

I didn't think I had but it's there on my profile on Seagulls Tickets. it doesn't display by default, you have to go into edit to see it, where it's locked from being updated.

You are able to change sex though, if that's any good to you.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Our family have three tickets which for the first time will all be adult next season.....We all are keen supporters but none of us has made every game this season ... However All tickets have been used for every game by family or friends.
If this, allowing friends or family to use tickets is not allowed we would have to think hard about renewing!

If you’re just passing it to a friend/family member then it is allowed in so much as the club turn a blind eye providing you haven’t got someone using a concession priced ticket that they’re not entitled to.

If you start advertising your season ticket for use on a public market place - eg on Facebook or eBay - then the club may have something to say about it. And it’s not the club being unreasonable; it’s actually against the law - see section 166 Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

In your case as all tickets are adult then you’ll be fine.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
If you’re just passing it to a friend/family member then it is allowed in so much as the club turn a blind eye providing you haven’t got someone using a concession priced ticket that they’re not entitled to.

If you start advertising your season ticket for use on a public market place - eg on Facebook or eBay - then the club may have something to say about it. And it’s not the club being unreasonable; it’s actually against the law - see section 166 Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

In your case as all tickets are adult then you’ll be fine.

Which is why having all Adult tickets is the way to go. Anyone who can't make the game, you can give it to a mate.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
They will never bring these in. If they do think club will have underestimated how many share or pass on tickets. Think the club is over the top with tickets and should count themselves lucky they have sell outs every game without trying to make further money from tickets on top. Sorry club but if I found myself unable to go to a game I would I would pass on to a friend. Friend knowing i had paid good money for ticket would offer to pay. Of course I would refuse.

They have at Middlesex County Cricket Club :shrug:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Kids growing up is fine and progress through the different age ranges that we sell tickets in.

What kids can't do is suddenly become adults permanently.

Ah right. I misunderstood. I thought people were saying that once kids turn 18, they can no longer renew their ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here