Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bridge BBC4

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kroqq

Mar 28, 2013
Its moving from BBC4 to BBC2 for season 4. No confirmed start date yet but March/April expected.

Flex Your Head

I'm actually quite enjoying Modus....despite the rather average reviews. However, The Bridge was class.

I couldn't find a character I cared about or was interested in, and I thought the script was pretty bloody hackneyed. Compared to Spiral which it replaced, it felt very much like an also-ran in the Scandi / Euro stakes.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I couldn't find a character I cared about or was interested in, and I thought the script was pretty bloody hackneyed. Compared to Spiral which it replaced, it felt very much like an also-ran in the Scandi / Euro stakes.

I agree, Spiral was right up there with The Killing and The Bridge. Have you tried 'Black Spot' (Zone Blanche)? Really good.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Good points. Spiral is great in every way.

But late Saturday evenings I'm just thankful for new dramas, without ads and a pleasant alternative to the bilge on the main channels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here