Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21/10 - 22/10

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
A win against Saints, and that table will look so good - could have double or more points, than Stoke and CP..incredible.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We're last on motd as it was last night and already widely reported on. What a joke.

We were first on Football Focus though. Swings and roundabouts.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
No draws in the premier league today, which is a bit disappointing. That Southampton goal from the guy who ran from near his own penalty box all the way up the other end of the pitch to score, reminded me of a certain Mark Lawrenson, many years ago.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Like last season the bottom half of the table is hugely compressed.

Great win last night but we are still only 3 points clear of the relegation zone.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
At least with Hudders beating the scum all the talk's about how amazing they are, slipping us back under the radar.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fair play to Hudds. I'm kinda torn on them, as under any normal scenario I'd be willing them on to stay up. I think there's more than three worse teams than the piar of us

But few more objectionable managers as IMHO Wagner is in the Billy Davis mould. Talking managers how long more has Koeman got and would they bring back Moyes?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Koeman is gone.

I imagine they will wait till the next international break before they pull the trigger.

Vastly over rated manager who thinks he is the best around

Only decent signing they made in the summer was Pickford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here