Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A thread for Glenn

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
People are far too quick to write-off proven players. Probably some of those who were writing-off Gross after a couple of games.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
What i am saying he wasn't as good as the OP was suggesting, it was an average game for him, where as the defence played out of this world.

Just because he scored two easy goals it doesn't make him a hero IMO.

It may have looked easy to you, but then again experts make things look much easier than they are.

Murray is a very classy player and that showed yesterday IMO.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
What i am saying he wasn't as good as the OP was suggesting, it was an average game for him, where as the defence played out of this world.

Just because he scored two easy goals it doesn't make him a hero IMO.

I started the thread because I really like the bloke and thought he warranted some positives on here for a change.
He got a brace in our first ever Prem away win. Makes him a hero in my book.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Nice one.

Murray is like a shark, defences hate him and he knows more than a few tricks, the way he drew the foul for the penalty was sublime.

He also niggles them with little nudges and shoves quite a lot of the time - which must annoy them intensely; after all, that's their job!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Sure it was another simple one, but who cares..

If only it had been Muzza on the penalty spot and not Duffy when Knocky teed him up.

D

Deleted member 2719

Total bollocks. Expertly placed in the top corner.

Err but that is his job, but it was again so much easier for him by an expertly executed pinpoint cross, even my gran could have stuck that in the net let alone a professional footballer who is paid zillions of pounds.

Why do we cream ourselves on simple goals that he scores, when he does a good goal i will acknowledge it, this year he has scored all basic ones.

The comments should be well done Gross.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Err but that is his job, but it was again so much easier for him by an expertly executed pinpoint cross, even my gran could have stuck that in the net let alone a professional footballer who is paid zillions of pounds.

Why do we cream ourselves on simple goals that he scores, when he does a good goal i will acknowledge it, this year he has scored all basic ones.

Great by Gross AND Murray.

If only goal scoring at the highest level was as easy you make out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Nope. Well done BOTH. Great cross, class header.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here