Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West ham fan on twitter wishing our coach has a serious crash

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Reassuring to know that OB are busy investigating serious crime rather than wasting hours over trivia such as burglaries , muggings and vandalism .

Yeah. They should definitely spend hours investigating a wing mirror snapped off by an unknown drunk passer-by at 3am, as opposed to some filthy online abuse seen by millions of people.

You'd be pretty good working for the Sun: you could go and find some coppers on their lunch break and put it on the front page to show the nation their unacceptable slackness.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Mate , you’re on a loser if you carry on , you’re the bloke who coated off a suicide recently because it made you late home on the train , yes ?

Everyone makes mistakes and says stuff they'll regret. No need to keep bringing it up to them.

It's you who hasn't stopped with all the distasteful, discriminative support you show on NSC. Wrong direction made one bad post. You've probably made 100's and have yet to stop.

Let's not forget, you're currently defending homophobic comments as if it's just something that should be just brushed aside.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Yeah. They should definitely spend hours investigating a wing mirror snapped off by an unknown drunk passer-by at 3am, as opposed to some filthy online abuse seen by millions of people.

You'd be pretty good working for the Sun: you could go and find some coppers on their lunch break and put it on the front page to show the nation their unacceptable slackness.

Would be more pissed of by have a wing mirror snapped of ( cost to replace £500 ) than reading insults from a sad prick on twitter

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Would be more pissed of by have a wing mirror snapped of ( cost to replace £500 ) than reading insults from a sad prick on twitter

You may well be. Fair enough. But because such things don't cause you hurt, fear, intimidation or even shame, doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way. You may not have sympathy, but a little empathy might not go amiss.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I'm surprised they have got time for lunch with the riding on bumper cars, painting their nails and walking around in ladies high heels :whistle:

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I'm surprised they have got time for lunch with the riding on bumper cars, painting their nails and walking around in ladies high heels :whistle:

It's a constant struggle, to be honest :wink:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Everyone makes mistakes and says stuff they'll regret. No need to keep bringing it up to them.

It's you who hasn't stopped with all the distasteful, discriminative support you show on NSC. Wrong direction made one bad post. You've probably made 100's and have yet to stop.

Let's not forget, you're currently defending homophobic comments as if it's just something that should be just brushed aside.

Alfred misunderstands things most of the time because he lacks critical thinking. He’ll tell you’re wrong about something, mention he one worked in x industry and thinks that'saufficient to prove he’s right.

He’s still yet to explain how i was wrong from a thread a month ago..

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

I do appreciate your comments that the Police do not have the time or resources to investigate instances of vandalism .

It is unfortunate now that the victims of such acts have to track down the culprits themselves and if successful seek compensation by whatever means they see fit .

With GCE D grade in English I would probably fit in just fine at the Sun . :cheers:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I do appreciate your comments that the Police do not have the time or resources to investigate instances of vandalism .

It is unfortunate now that the victims of such acts have to track down the culprits themselves and if successful seek compensation by whatever means they see fit .

With GCE D grade in English I would probably fit in just fine at the Sun . :cheers:

You'd be over qualified :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here