Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United Tickets (A)

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I’d be happy if one ticket made it to Tier 4 so that any returns would be released to Tier 4 in the coming weeks. Probably won’t happen though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’d be happy if one ticket made it to Tier 4 so that any returns would be released to Tier 4 in the coming weeks. Probably won’t happen though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed. But doubt that this is going to happen.

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
I don't have a problem with the live system, however once sold out the level at which you can apply for tickets is set at the tier when there was availability. I am a tier 3 as I have never been able to get to too many away games, although I did a few last season. I have supported BHA Since I was 5 and have been a season ticket holder since Withdean.I don't agree that tickets should only be allocated to people at that tier when more come available, if the date of availability has now moved in to tier 3.

Based on all of this, I guarantee I will never get to see my team play away this season, as I cannot buy them tomorrow even if they become available.

I know the club is looking in to the system all the time but in my mind, tier 2 has had its chance and lesser tiers should be allowed to access last minute or resells.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I don't have a problem with the live system, however once sold out the level at which you can apply for tickets is set at the tier when there was availability. I am a tier 3 as I have never been able to get to too many away games, although I did a few last season. I have supported BHA Since I was 5 and have been a season ticket holder since Withdean.I don't agree that tickets should only be allocated to people at that tier when more come available, if the date of availability has now moved in to tier 3.

Based on all of this, I guarantee I will never get to see my team play away this season, as I cannot buy them tomorrow even if they become available.

I know the club is looking in to the system all the time but in my mind, tier 2 has had its chance and lesser tiers should be allowed to access last minute or resells.

Tier 3 is today - look online. You might have a chance

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The dates should stand, sell out or not, returns or not. If there are returns then it's not sold out is it?

I agree but the red message of doom for anyone with less than 242 points is already up:

"Our allocation for this fixture has now sold out at the 242+ Points tier, any additional tickets released will be sold at this tier."

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
I agree but the red message of doom for anyone with less than 242 points is already up:

"Our allocation for this fixture has now sold out at the 242+ Points tier, any additional tickets released will be sold at this tier."

My point exactly Giraffe, tomorrow I would have been able to buy tickets, now as the button of doom as you put it has been pressed, even if they came available tomorrow, I couldn't buy them as this level is set. As I said IMO they have had their chance to buy tickets and we should at least get a shout but it doesn't work like that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My point exactly Giraffe, tomorrow I would have been able to buy tickets, now as the button of doom as you put it has been pressed, even if they came available tomorrow, I couldn't buy them as this level is set. As I said IMO they have had their chance to buy tickets and we should at least get a shout but it doesn't work like that.

Completely agree with you, but the club don't. There argument will be that provided the returns still sell they are still going to the "most loyal".

I agree with you though anyone bothered will have bought of them on the day were on sale for their tier and therefore any that come up after that should be offered to the tiers from the original dates published.

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
Completely agree with you, but the club don't. There argument will be that provided the returns still sell they are still going to the "most loyal".

I agree with you though anyone bothered will have bought of them on the day were on sale for their tier and therefore any that come up after that should be offered to the tiers from the original dates published.

Yep, that's exactly my view on this also. Oh well we keep trying..

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

United tickets were on sale to Tier 3 today mate.
So I'm assuming you mean you're Tier 4, in which case I'm pretty sure you would have been eligible to buy for the last away game - Swansea?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
221 points would have got you Swansea away - the last away game on sale.

Yup, my 220 got me a Swansea Ticket..
Blocked from an opportunity on this one now that the 'button of doom' has been pressed though.

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
Yup, my 220 got me a Swansea Ticket..
Blocked from an opportunity on this one now that the 'button of doom' has been pressed though.

Logged in at 8.30am just said no tickets available, 2 of us tried together, never gave us the chance? refreshed through the day and missed the opportunity.

Will keep trying for other games but looking harder by the day

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Logged in at 8.30am just said no tickets available, 2 of us tried together, never gave us the chance? refreshed through the day and missed the opportunity.

Will keep trying for other games but looking harder by the day

Re-sale tickets normally start appearing a week before the game so just keep looking a few times everyday & you should get 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here