Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did Gung-ho Hughton get it wrong at the end...?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I said I ,.had no problem with CH substitutions as I was brought up to believe that attack is the best form of defence if executed properly as it is that when you have the ball they cannot score but we didnt carry that out properly. that was our undoing as opposed to CH tactics.

Absolutely not, Brown was needed for an outlet and was a shame his good strike was close to the keeper at the end. Bad defending at a set-piece would have cost us the game whatever subs would have come on

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Absolutely not, Brown was needed for an outlet and was a shame his good strike was close to the keeper at the end. Bad defending at a set-piece would have cost us the game whatever subs would have come on

This with Big Ben on.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I think that was the point numb nuts
What an aggressive little keyboard warrior you are!
If you had bothered to read the whole thread, you would have seen Thunder Bolt admitting that she had misconstrued the original post and had been "whooshed".
Who's the numb nuts now?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What an aggressive little keyboard warrior you are!
If you had bothered to read the whole thread, you would have seen Thunder Bolt admitting that she had misconstrued the original post and had been "whooshed".
Who's the numb nuts now?

You? Better things to do than waste my time reading through a thread waiting for idiots to catch up :shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Delighted that Chris learned so quickly from his mistakes against Everton.

Much more solid at West Ham seeing the game out last night.

I think he might read NSC. Big coincidence that in his BBC post match interview he referred specifically to the dangers of being "too gung ho"... [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Delighted that Chris learned so quickly from his mistakes against Everton.

Much more solid at West Ham seeing the game out last night.

I think he might read NSC. Big coincidence that in his BBC post match interview he referred specifically to the dangers of being "too gung ho"... [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

:D.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here