Votes: 34 17.9%
  • Yes - once

Votes: 31 16.3%
  • No

Votes: 125 65.8%

• Total voters

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Just another painfully predictable response from a painfully predictable section of our support. The same fans who have been gloating over Palace's struggles ( as if we are setting the world alight !! )but are now remarkably quiet after they beat the champions on Saturday. The same fans who think everything is alright in the world if Palace have lost at the same time as us.

Oh dear ......Palace are not as shi*e as they were last week .Feel better now

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
'We' tend to do it a lot with 'name players', don't like it at all.

I did boo him after that pathetic dive in the NW corner though.

I didn't boo him, but I did chuckle at how wound up he got for not getting the freekick for that dive

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes because he behaved like a petulant cock the minute he was bested by Duffy, acting like he had an entitledment for the rest of he game. Subbed off for his own good by the red faced spliff wizard from der nederlandsh. The three key letters are highlighted.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
are you quite sure about that...?

I don't mean Rooney necessarily, but to suggest that home crowds can't get into away players heads, why, it would suggest that home and away records should be identical??

Always worth winding up an oppo - but you have to gauge the first reaction. The likes of Barton thrive on it. The likes of El Hadji Diouf get sent off....ha ha!

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Just another painfully predictable response from a painfully predictable section of our support. The same fans who have been gloating over Palace's struggles ( as if we are setting the world alight !! )but are now remarkably quiet after they beat the champions on Saturday. The same fans who think everything is alright in the world if Palace have lost at the same time as us.
not true ... i was gloating over Palace until Saturday when they were obviously very good but i would never have booed Wayne Rooney from the start...a legend at The Amex ...why boo him ... until he does something stupid!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
When didn't get a free kick and moaned at the ref for 5 mins should have been booked hope he doesn't end up like Gazza:drink::whisky::jester::cheers::nono::facepalm:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Jesus, this is such a non-story.

Yes, I booed him once he began diving, moaning and acting like a spoilt brat. Can’t believe the fuss about this. He’s a dirty, conniving cheat. I’m not going to ****ing applaud him and shout ‘Bravo!’ all game just because of his name. FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here