Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester sack Snakespeare

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Did he stab Ranieri in the back or was it perhaps really Marlowe or Bacon?

I almost more-or-less asked that question to a well known national sports journalist at Lewes station in the spring, though not with your witty Shakespearean connotation obviously - yes he did though, was the answer.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He never really looked very competent as a manager, pulled the trigger quite early must be one for Pards the dad dancer

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was a ropey appointment, the bloke is a complete nonentity although I suppose it was job done in keeping them up last year comfortably enough. Soon as they hit that bottom 3 though the foreign owners in particular do get very jumpy (assuming they actually understand the concept of relegation, which you can't always take for granted).

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A bit like Slade with us, kept us up, but didn't last long next season. Maybe they'll go for Poyet too.

Noddy Holder managed the Albion? I thought they just performed in front of the North Stand. Didn't realise it went that deep!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We made his team look like world beaters in his one victory this season. How quickly things change.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Poor appointment in the first place. A Comedy Of Errors..

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
They thumped us, granted we were yet to find our feet, but they then had a trickey run, seems a little bit soon, as they are only ever going to be a mid table side. Why keep him on in the summer, There was a big thing about him going out to Monoco with the owners. Football is an odd game.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
"Yeah, looking forward to it, triffic bunch of lads, we're down to the bare bones of course but the spirit here at Leicester is great."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In their position I would look at David Moyes if he doesnt take over Scotland or Carlo Ancelloti

There is no chance of David Moyes taking over Carlo Ancelotti. Mrs Ancelotti would have something to say about it for starters.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
"Yeah, looking forward to it, triffic bunch of lads, we're down to the bare bones of course but the spirit here at Leicester is great."

"........and we'll need to bring in some new lads in January, just 10 or so, and we'll soon climb up the table"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here