Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today I will be supporting Palace.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Wilf 'Dwayne Dibbly' Zaha stays on his feet for rhe first time

6d6fcfe5551ee24372b2f3543f5fcb10.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Oh well, another reason to hate Chelsea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Going to be a power surge in Croydon tonight with all those Palace fans charging their laptops for the first time in weeks.

Yep, get ready to repel all boarders.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
So inevitable after all the gloating and LLLLLLL nonsense this week. If Were Loose has taught us anything it to leave things as they are ffs

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Worst side Chelsea will put out in the premier league for years & years. Palace took their chance against their reserves well but obviously got a massive slice of luck. At least now certain posters will stop the OTT piss taking - they always get out of trouble some how - luckiest club around. They will stay up.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Worst side Chelsea will put out in the premier league for years & years. Palace took their chance against their reserves well but obviously got a massive slice of luck. At least now certain posters will stop the OTT piss taking - they always get out of trouble some how - luckiest club around. They will stay up.

This
Lucky constantly

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
No, no they won't.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Reserve team :lolol:
Glad you're back after your break, I've missed your insight !

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Reserve team :lolol:
Glad you're back after your break, I've missed your insight !

Certainly haven't missed you, why don't you piss off again, along with all the other Palace twats on here who have crawled out of the woodwork after one good result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here