Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wales v Rep of Ireland

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Channel 120 on freesat. Not sure about Duffy first scorer as I don't think he's playing!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Interested to see Paddy Power have Chris Hughton as 3rd favourite to be the next Ireland manager at 10-1 (after Roy Keane and Sam Allardyce). That is at a time when a) he is happily established with a job to do and safe in his position, and b) Martin O'Neill has signed an extension up to 2020.

Which when you think about it, is a pretty low price.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Can't see either of these sides getting past the play offs

Wales may well find themselves seeded if they're involved, as the seedings are done on world rankings. So that would help, as presumably they'd then avoid the (potential) likes of Italy and Portugal.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yessssssssssssss

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Well played Wayne Hennessey :lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Listen to the Irish sing. Superb

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Channel 120 on freesat. Not sure about Duffy first scorer as I don't think he's playing!

Who's the big bearded bloke wearing no 20, then?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Freeview on S4C too (well, on Virgin anyway, channel 166). Commentary in Welsh, mind....................

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Slightly undeserved that goal, but I'm taking it !!

It's been a pretty uninspiring game regardless thus far, but that said, a 1-0 lead for Ireland plays right into their hands.

They don't score many, they've got hardly any cutting edge, and now they have the lead, they'll just hoof it relentlessly forward and claim free kicks for as long as they possibly can. Without Bale or Allen, I'm not sure Wales have the wit to do anything about it. Ramsey doesn't seem to have done a lot.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here