Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JD Sports Exclusive BHAFC Event - 27/09/2017

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Bit of an obvious one really, but just popped in the Churchill Square store to see if they were going to be selling the kit. I was told Home, Away, Training tops, and will be a player signing in store soon.

Not on sale there yet but should be in next couple of weeks. Well done to the club for rectifying the insanely short term business strategy of only selling shirts at the stadium.

I think this had already been thought of. Getting JD as the sleeve sponsor was not only good financially but all but guarentees the stocking of our shirt with a major high street chain.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I didn't get one :(

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I got one but can't make it now. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Turns out my friend entered and won but had no intention of going, so he's passed it on to me.

Thank you anyway though! :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For those who were able to go, how was it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I love it, the shirt getting signed in the photo is, an Errea shirt :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
This event has a ring of "Bournemouth in the Cup" about it.

To be fair to me, I did contact them just after lunch to let them know I couldn't make it due to an unforeseen work commitment.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Bit of an obvious one really, but just popped in the Churchill Square store to see if they were going to be selling the kit. I was told Home, Away, Training tops, and will be a player signing in store soon.

Not on sale there yet but should be in next couple of weeks. Well done to the club for rectifying the insanely short term business strategy of only selling shirts at the stadium.

Kit re-stock is end of October which coincides with Half term which is when they usually have player signings....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here