Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Bloom to sell?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
No!! Don't be stupid. The money was clearly there. Those who Bloom entrusts the running of the club are to blame for having a strategy that was totally shite.

I would think that Bloom is as pissed off as us this morning that his senior management team ****ed it up.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The op is being a dick and probably fishing in all honesty.

What i do find laughable is when people like you say they a publicly are going to take a break from NSC because of opinions on a forum even if they are ridiculous . The best one though and my favorite people are the cretins who mention updating their ignore list and how it's growing.

It's a forum get a grip :lol:

Of course, the OP is fishing. I cannot believe so many have bitten.

mattjl15

Mar 18, 2016
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

**** Off.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Please go and pledge your support somewhere else as with out TB we would not be in the PL let alone at the Amex or have a class 1 training ground or spend millions on players just missing out on a centre forward, instead the rest of us supporters will get behind the team while the team need to build a We will not be Druv mentality and come May be the fourth worst team we can do this lets grind out results

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So, apart from one or two negative comments, we all think Junior is a jolly good chap ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?
I think it may be time for you to leave.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So, apart from one or two negative comments, we all think Junior is a jolly good chap ?

I reckon this thread will get to 100 posts, so generating good income for Nsc, as well as giving junior a good laugh.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Needs a poll

TB should sell out to:

Oil sheiks
Oilygarchs from former USSR
SE Asian politician - cum- frozen food magnate
Dodgy US consortium
Shadowy Chinese

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

Shut up, you ****ing imbecile

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I found this thread to be a little light relief in troubled times. Not bad OP, not bad.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here