Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak out

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Skalak and Towell were very poor last night
Ince played ok I though
I think all three need regular game time on loan somewhere but I don't know who would take them after last nights performance

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Maybe we should just get rid of EVERYONE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No just the very poor ones [emoji6]

I know what you mean though and I'm as guilty as anyone, just want players who are 7, 8 and 9 rather than 4, 5 and 6.

I am frustrated for Skalak and Ince particularly as surely last night was their moment to remind Hughton.

Towell in all honesty has been a bit of a disappointment for me.

The question [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] is how confident would you feel in them stepping up in a crisis?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
:shrug:

Skalak.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No just the very poor ones [emoji6]

I know what you mean though and I'm as guilty as anyone, just want players who are 7, 8 and 9 rather than 4, 5 and 6.

I am frustrated for Skalak and Ince particularly as surely last night was their moment to remind Hughton.

Towell in all honesty has been a bit of a disappointment for me.

The question [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] is how confident would you feel in them stepping up in a crisis?

Not particularly, none of those three are up to Premier League level really. But how is people getting on their backs going to help? It don't think either of them are in the plans long term, which is why they played last night instead of the weekend. But they are what we have at the moment.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I will always love Jiri for the the picture in the garden and the strike against QPR but his level is mid table championship and thats when he is on his game.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not particularly, none of those three are up to Premier League level really. But how is people getting on their backs going to help? It don't think either of them are in the plans long term, which is why they played last night instead of the weekend. But they are what we have at the moment.

Sure, but other than on here did you hear anyone having a go last evening. I heard a few groans when Skalak miscontrolled the throw from Maenppa, but at matches I feel we are generally very supportive (Barnes aside).

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
BREAKING NEWS: Players with no game time, look like they've had no game time...

SHOCKING development at the Amex Stadium tonight as back up players with NO GAME TIME this season, appeared to be WELL OFF THE PACE. Hughton is expected to NOT play them in League Matches and either use them as squad members or move them on.

FANS ANGRY as team beat lower league opposition with a team made of BACK UP PLAYERS and YOOFS.

More to follow as this story rumbles on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here