Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking News -SING LI CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because i don't live near the station or have any reason to be around that area.
i stand by staying its looks grubby because it does, nothing personal about the owner. it looks like it needs redecorating.
I never said Sing Li was crap did I? I'm happy to be proved wrong.
What i said was the type of food was crap.
In the actual words "All food cooked in deep oil and covered in batter is crap food."
If this "genuinely cherished establishment" is your idea of fine cuisine and is your thing then that is your choice. But its your health that will suffer from it because it is crap food.

None of us think Sing Li is "fine cuisine". And we're all aware chips are not health food. And I can assure you I'm in tip-top health.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What i said was the type of food was crap.
In the actual words "All food cooked in deep oil and covered in batter is crap food.".

That is hundreds of dishes from some of the great cuisines of the world you've written off there.

I have known 5 year olds who are less fussy.

D

Deleted User X18H

David Brent said a good idea is a good idea forever. Sing Li this isn't a good idea.....

IMG_2374.JPG

Please not forever.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Could this season get any worse?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Is that true? That's very sad. His establishment is part of my Brighton history. Very sorry to hear this.

Everyone's Brighton history. Another unique piece of the culture gone. Sad for the family. Can we donate or send flowers or something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here