Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Tickets Available NOW !!

Not sure about that, my mate when we were on hols in Ibiza decided to stick a Bristol City branded Union Jack down his pants because it was draping over our balcony.

The Bristol boys were not to pleased!

Yes he does post on here.

Hmmmm. Just maybe [MENTION=805]Kalimantan Gull[/MENTION] might choose not to stick a Bristol City branded Union Jack flag down his pants if he was sat in the away end on Saturday........

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
oh I hope so. However I really feel this might be the first home game ever that I can't get tickets for. I've got in hook or by crook to various 'sold out' games at Withers and the Amex, but this feels different. Which can only be good for the club of course

Good luck Sir!

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Bristol City's website now saying that remaining tickets on sale to their fans will be returned to Brighton at 2pm Friday 'so they can be sold to home supporters'. Good idea to keep an eye on tickets becoming available late Friday afternoon. They have sold 800 btw.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Bristol City's website now saying that remaining tickets on sale to their fans will be returned to Brighton at 2pm Friday 'so they can be sold to home supporters'. Good idea to keep an eye on tickets becoming available late Friday afternoon. They have sold 800 btw.
[MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION]

How many does that mean could become available to home supporters?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Thanks for that. [MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] They say they have roughly 200 left to sell, implying about 350 of their original 1358 allocation could come back to us. One can but dream :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here