Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rear view mirror cam for Mercedes CLS

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Would you have felt better if I had posted 50 quid and a mini, even though I want a better one or a mini would have been of no use? There, there I have fed your childish minds, I'm so happy. Pack mentality at it's usual delinquent level in NSC.

Please delete if you see this @ the mods, I'll ask somewhere with grown ups.

Been a while since I've seen a good :flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Been a while since I've seen a good :flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

That really would suit your narrow mindedness wouldn't it? Sadly it's a bit of a fail. As I have stated, NSC delinquency. It's to depressing to flounce about.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
toys+out+pram.jpg

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That really would suit your narrow mindedness wouldn't it? Sadly it's a bit of a fail. As I have stated, NSC delinquency. It's to depressing to flounce about.

Care to explain the 'narrow mindedness' ? If you don't have a sense of humour, probably best to stop posting on a social message board.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
[MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] what do you think? How much would you spend on this gizmo seeing as you are in the same sort of league as Nomad fiscally

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
@Steve Foster what do you think? How much would you spend on this gizmo seeing as you are in the same sort of league as Nomad fiscally

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, to discover a new contender for NSC's richest poster today, [MENTION=805]Kalimantan Gull[/MENTION] who apparently owns a forest, complete with examples of a WHC quarter-finalist just roaming freely. You can't trust these eco-types. :eek:

A video of a couple of sun-bears taken in my forest

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I was shocked, shocked I tell you, to discover a new contender for NSC's richest poster today, [MENTION=805]Kalimantan Gull[/MENTION] who apparently owns a forest, complete with examples of a WHC quarter-finalist just roaming freely. You can't trust these eco-types. :eek:

Jeeeeezus. I think we need to revisit the whole thing!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Perhaps after the frenzy of WHC has ended we can have an NSC's richest poster poll?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Perhaps after the frenzy of WHC has ended we can have an NSC's richest poster poll?

Good idea. I'm anticipating that those who spend a considerable amount of time on national broadcast media will be pretty high up the list - we all know that luvvies are loaded.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good idea. I'm anticipating that those who spend a considerable amount of time on national broadcast media will be pretty high up the list - we all know that luvvies are loaded.

Unless they have had to pay off GROUPIES from going to the paper with kiss and tell stories.

"He told me he just wanted to discuss FFP, but when I got to his house he asked me to wear a 1991 Brighton and Hove Albion away kit (as worn in the Wembley play off final) , sit in ten gallons of Birds' Custard, and repeat the words, "Neil Warnock, is a wanker, is a wanker" twenty times"", for example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here