Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin media

paul-brighton

Jun 12, 2011
Sompting
Im leaving the worst provider i have ever had in BT this week, going to try Plusnet
except.... 1. Plusnet are (or were) a subsidary of BT
2. Plusnet use the BT network so you will still be at BT's mercy on most faults.
Having said the above I was always quite impressed by Plusnet customer service

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
No problems with my internet and its very fast....my problem with VM is the price of the TV packages.

Agree. I had a broadband problem the other week (also have TV) and speaking to a rep of theirs they asked if I would like to consider some extra TV packages. I told them that I was actually considering giving up VM TV as nearly all channels I watch are on Freeview (except Sky Sports News). They immediately reduced my monthly charge for TV. It is still to high but will work on them again at a later date.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I dumped Virgin media tv over a year a go and it's the best thing i did. Gone with Sky. Happy to keep broadband with VM. My bill has come down to a affordable deal. Sky tv discounts piss all over VM

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I just renewed my sky package. Got 60% off 12 months and £50 bill credit. I also got multi-room half price for 12 months and installed. I even got a proper sky box and not the multi-room version which was a bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here