Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roll call for blackburn rovers on saturday

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Really?

Blimey one I've done you haven't (till Saturday). Don't have a half in each pub from Mill Hill station to the ground with some of their dodgier lads or fight each other with water balloons on the way home. My Blackburn top tips there.

Did you come in 91/92 ? I can't remember. We went to the East Lancs beer festival, in Darwen or somewhere.

It was my worst ever away trip. I became quite ill and had to endure a heavily delayed return journey in which one of our fans decided to go a bit loopy and smash up a table on the train, subsequently being arrested at Euston. I went to a quiet carriage to suffer in silence.

We were put in a taxi back from London and arrived in the pouring rain at Brighton around three in the morning.

The score was an inevitable 1-0 to Rovers.

This weekend is the Six Nations finale, so I'm staying home.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
It's Six Nations finale weekend and I'm going to Blackburn?!?!

Thank christ... terrible bloody game that rugby business. Bo-o-o-o-oring.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I'm going the short distance of 20 miles to be there. Taking a Man City fan who's a mate, as well. Christ, is he in for a treat. From playing against Barcelona with Messi et al, to watching our strike force......he said 'he can't wait?!'

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I will be there.
Just worked out that I must have seen every league game that we have played at Blackburn (15 so far).
Ewood Park has certainly changed over the years.

Stumpy Tim

Annual trip to grim Northern town with the lads to watch the Albion in an executive box. Last year we did Barnsley (0-0), so expecting more of the same.

As an aside, if there's anyone driving who wants a free parking space at the ground (we get a few free and none of us are driving), PM me. I live in Hove, so if you can pick up you can have one.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I'm taking my daughter up there as EP's another stadium I can then cross off the list. We're on the 8.13 out of Littlehampton. I did contemplate driving but I can't be arsed to cover 600 odd miles in one day so train it is.

Let's hope we can break the hoodoo and score an away goal or two...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Did you come in 91/92 ? I can't remember. We went to the East Lancs beer festival, in Darwen or somewhere.

It was my worst ever away trip. I became quite ill and had to endure a heavily delayed return journey in which one of our fans decided to go a bit loopy and smash up a table on the train, subsequently being arrested at Euston. I went to a quiet carriage to suffer in silence.

We were put in a taxi back from London and arrived in the pouring rain at Brighton around three in the morning.

The score was an inevitable 1-0 to Rovers.

This weekend is the Six Nations finale, so I'm staying home.

Managed to miss that one somehow. I have been twice in 88/89 and 89/90, the latter being the last game of the season that involved the very dodgy pub crawl and water balloon fun.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Annual trip to grim Northern town with the lads to watch the Albion in an executive box. Last year we did Barnsley (0-0), so expecting more of the same.

As an aside, if there's anyone driving who wants a free parking space at the ground (we get a few free and none of us are driving), PM me. I live in Hove, so if you can pick up you can have one.

This. Can't wait.

#TrainBeers

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here