Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City u23 v Brighton And Hove Albion u23 Holmes park 19.00 Ko PL2 tonight

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But...but....but.... "It’s simple economics. There is a considerable cost to mounting a broadcast quality production of a football match and we do not currently generate income from subscriptions to Seagulls Player or advertising revenue from our You Tube channel at anything like the rate some of our more bigger or more established rival Premier League clubs benefit from. Where we see opportunities to broadcast our U23 games that make economic sense we will look to do so."

Thank goodness there are BIG clubs around like Leicester and Villa who will allow us to watch our U23s when we are playing away at their grounds. Good for them!

Not so good from us - even if it isn't a huge revenue stream. What value good will?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
What a goal!Connolly.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Great hit Connolly. We've got decent young forwards in that team

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Finishes all square. Very good game of football, good battling point for the young Seagulls. Albion U-23s now unbeaten in 16 consecutive league matches (stretching back to January).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good opportunist goal by Connolly but I wonder where and how he can progress as he doesnt seem big enough to make the first team but I sup[pose it depends on his age and future development.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Only caught the last 20 minutes on the excellent live feed provided by Leicester.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good opportunist goal by Connolly but I wonder where and how he can progress as he doesnt seem big enough to make the first team but I sup[pose it depends on his age and future development.

Too small. Just like Ryan? Best get rid then................................. :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Maybe he could switch to left back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here