Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Just added njm soccer to Kodi. Not sure if it's been mentioned before but I'm not searching the thread to find put. Picking up all the sports channels in HD.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone else given up on Sportsdevil ?

Sportsdevil > Live Sports > Livesportsstreams used to be my go-to for various fixtures (including the Albion ones), but none of them seem to work any more. Valhalla is picking up the slack with some excellent stable HD streams of all the big games now, but they don't have the range of little club fixtures that ours are in amongst. Sportsdevil still list them, but none of the links have worked for a couple of weeks now.

???

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm liking njm soccer thats been my go to for this week as I am getting very little from the other sources at the moment. Valhalla keeps dropping me out on my amazon firestick but is much better when watching on the laptop.

The rest of the sources I have , have been utter shite recently.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Anyone else given up on Sportsdevil ?

Sportsdevil > Live Sports > Livesportsstreams used to be my go-to for various fixtures (including the Albion ones), but none of them seem to work any more. Valhalla is picking up the slack with some excellent stable HD streams of all the big games now, but they don't have the range of little club fixtures that ours are in amongst. Sportsdevil still list them, but none of the links have worked for a couple of weeks now.

???

Sportsdevil working fine for me, it was updated at the beginning of February. Did you update?

EDIT: Just checked and livesportsstream not working for me either. You should be able to find what you want through other sources in sportsdevil though

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sportsdevil working fine for me, it was updated at the beginning of February. Did you update?

EDIT: Just checked and livesportsstream not working for me either. You should be able to find what you want through other sources in sportsdevil though

Haven't updated it, but I recently installed Kodi on my laptop (having only previously had it on the Firestick), and that Livesportsstreams link still doesn't work any more, same result as the existing one I have on the Firestick. Presumably when I downloaded it onto the laptop the other day, that would've been the latest version, so looks like that particular source has fallen foul now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sportsdevil working fine for me too.

Watched West Ham v Spurs last night. Nil buff.

Which source on Sportsdevil did you go to then ? I had a fish around the other night but couldn't find much that was any good.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Sportsdevil working fine for me too.

Watched West Ham v Spurs last night. Nil buff.

I had nothing on sports devil and all other streams were so bad I gave up. I guess I need to to some updates as done nothing since buying stick with everything pre loaded

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I had nothing on sports devil and all other streams were so bad I gave up. I guess I need to to some updates as done nothing since buying stick with everything pre loaded
Yeah I'd say so.

There are a number of YouTube videos about it all. [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] is savvy on everything kodi - much more so than I.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Haven't had anything working on SportsDevil with decent video for some time now.
livesportstreams is a no-go now.

Robocop has been playing up too for PLP (although it seems to be playing fine at the moment). BT Sports 1 on there does work great... WHEN it works.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Haven't had anything working on SportsDevil with decent video for some time now.
livesportstreams is a no-go now.

Robocop has been playing up too for PLP (although it seems to be playing fine at the moment). BT Sports 1 on there does work great... WHEN it works.

dimsports.eu is working for me tonight on Sportsdevil-Live TV

I've also had a fair bit of success with Robocop BT streams. A perfect HD Liverpool v Man City last night

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Yeah I'd say so.

There are a number of YouTube videos about it all. [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] is savvy on everything kodi - much more so than I.

Cheers. Will give it a go.just worried about losing everything that was loaded on when I bought it!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
[MENTION=4081]reigate[/MENTION]

Both sportsdevil and kodi recently updated, so if any of you have not done so they need updating.

Update kodi in play store and download new sportsdevil zip file from here http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/5odFBiVO/file.html

And follow instructions here on how to install from here
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

I personally deleted the old sportsdevil first and reinstalled using the new zip file. The only source not working on kodi for me at the minute is livesportsstream, apart from that the others are fine

Screenshot_20160303-200247.png

The picture may not look that great but that's more to do with the internet on my tablet, no buffering though.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

Both sportsdevil and kodi recently updated, so if any of you have not done so they need updating.

Update kodi in play store and download new sportsdevil zip file from here http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/5odFBiVO/file.html

And follow instructions here on how to install from here
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

I personally deleted the old sportsdevil first and reinstalled using the new zip file. The only source not working on kodi for me at the minute is livesportsstream, apart from that the others are fine

The picture may not look that great but that's more to do with the internet on my tablet, no buffering though.

So I just successfully updated kodi to version16, and started to watch the hull game with sports devil. All was good until I decided to look at some other streams. Screen went black, and I could get to Amazon home page but kodi stayed black. Turned tho whole thing off and on again. Got back in a v16 looks great.... and then i see I have lost all of the the add ons! Literally everything has gone! Is there anyway to recover this?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
So I just successfully updated kodi to version16, and started to watch the hull game with sports devil. All was good until I decided to look at some other streams. Screen went black, and I could get to Amazon home page but kodi stayed black. Turned tho whole thing off and on again. Got back in a v16 looks great.... and then i see I have lost all of the the add ons! Literally everything has gone! Is there anyway to recover this?

Not that I know of, to be fair its a blessing in disguise. You are a lot better off putting add ons on yourself. Not sure what you had on there but my guess is you had loads of add ons that all show exactly the same thing?

Which add ons do you want?

When you buy them all preinstalled its all fine until they are updated and then its virtually useless as they dont all update themselves. Tell me what you want?

I would recommend sportsdevil (sport) exodus(movies and tv) showbox(movies and tv boxsets)

Which others do you want? Really your kodi should have auto updated, so at least you will be in control of your addons now.

EDIT: sometimes kodi does go awry, you just have to restart it. It's a small price to pay for the free channels.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

I'm assuming you still have sportsdevil and it is working okay.

NJM SOCCER HERE

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-njm-soccer-kodi-xbmc/

EXODUS(movies/tv) HERE

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-exodus-for-kodi/

You also mentioned the link you had to cricinfo for all the sports channels. Go into sportsdevil-sports tv-cricfree.tv. There you will see a list of all the sky and BT channels plus loads more.

The best thing I can advise is to have a play around and get to know the sources inside sportsdevil, there is not a sports channel I don't think I cannot get sky/BT/bein/nbc etc etc.

If there is anything else you need, give me a shout.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

I'm assuming you still have sportsdevil and it is working okay.

NJM SOCCER HERE

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-njm-soccer-kodi-xbmc/

EXODUS(movies/tv) HERE

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-exodus-for-kodi/

You also mentioned the link you had to cricinfo for all the sports channels. Go into sportsdevil-sports tv-cricfree.tv. There you will see a list of all the sky and BT channels plus loads more.

The best thing I can advise is to have a play around and get to know the sources inside sportsdevil, there is not a sports channel I don't think I cannot get sky/BT/bein/nbc etc etc.

If there is anything else you need, give me a shout.

Cheers. I managed to install RoboCop, and whilst looking for it to view I found everything else so it either recovered or didn't think to in videos last night! I have sports devil as recovered but I couldn't install using my tablet. I assume I need laptop for that if I needed to reinstall. Exodus link looks quite easy to follow.

Thanks again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here