Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea away tickets

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
No District Line to Fulham Broadway, so you need to leg it from Barons Court or Earls Court. Piccadilly Line is running to there OK - so West London parking for me to pick up a tube.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No District Line to Fulham Broadway, so you need to leg it from Barons Court or Earls Court. Piccadilly Line is running to there OK - so West London parking for me to pick up a tube.

So if you booked a parking space at say Northfields Station you could get to Earls Court then walk to CFC - is that about the best option ?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So if you booked a parking space at say Northfields Station you could get to Earls Court then walk to CFC - is that about the best option ?

Quite a bit further on the tube, but it sounds like I could use my Heathrow parking pass and tube it from there. Certainly an option if the buses are running from the staff car park to the CTA, which I’d expect them to be.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Even in London? In Brighton, the parking restrictions apply even on Christmas Day :nono:

Yes, for my shame I've been to Stamford Bridge on about a dozen occasions with a Chelski STH friend - he sometimes has a spare ticket when his Dad can't go and it's a good day out when we aren't playing.

Whenever I've been on a Sunday / Bank Holiday (which is a few times) we've always parked in the same place and you never have to pay!

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I understand the District Line is closed between Kensington & Wimbledon, if so that will cause a problem for all fans. I was planning to park at Wimbledon and get the tube but have to think again now. There is a bus replacement service :(

Drive and park in Morden. Big car park is free on bank holidays. Get the 93 bus from outside the tube station, this goes all the way to Putney Bridge. The ground is walking distance from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here