Shooting at UCSB

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
absolute proof.
http://nodisinfo.com/vehicular-evidence-santa-barabara-shooting-hoax/
http://nodisinfo.com/absolute-proof-santa-barbara-convenience-store-shooting-hoax/

Jasper - if you seriously are threatening voilence on a web forum you are an idiot and need to look at yourself.

The first link can't even correctly spell the name of the shooting location - if they can't get such a simple thing right, why should we believe anything else they may say?

Also, just out of curiosity, why is it that you consider the links and Youtube videos you post as beyond reproach while laughing at any such thing posted by others as evidence of them being "sheep"?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
absolute proof.
http://nodisinfo.com/vehicular-evidence-santa-barabara-shooting-hoax/
http://nodisinfo.com/absolute-proof-santa-barbara-convenience-store-shooting-hoax/

Jasper - if you seriously are threatening voilence on a web forum you are an idiot and need to look at yourself.

Absolute proof? Err no it isn't. It's supposition based on one or two photographs.

And that nodisinfo.com website is a curious one. I'm not saying they've an agenda but they claim the Santa Barbara shooting is a zionist controlled plot. They also claim that the shooting at the weekend at the Belgian synagogue is a hoax concocted by zionists. They also claim that the Malaysian Airline is a hoax - a zionist hoax. Then there's a bombing in a Chinese market last week. That was a zionist hoax too. You know that Boko Haram terrorist group? Guess what - it's a zionist hoax. The actor Paul Walker was reported dead earlier this year. Not true says the website. Want to know who they think is behind this hoax? Yep, it's the zionists. AS I say, I'm not saying they have an agenda but.....

You know you're onto a winner with a website when they quote The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and announce that they aren't the fakes that the rest of the world knows them to be.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My favourite part about that website is who specifically they blame for the Santa Barbara murders - gay zionists.

http://nodisinfo.com/santa-barbara-gay-lesbian-community-drive-shooting-hoax/

I'll be honest, I wasn't aware of their power until now but I'm noe so much better informed after reading that website. You've struck gold with that website Hybrid_X.

Oh of course! It's the gay zionists!

WtWdQ9s.gif

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Is there any thread [MENTION=20045]hybrid_x[/MENTION] can't turn into a conspiracy mad raving loony debate, I'm not sure why people still even try to reason with him, he has his views that's fair enough, slightly overbearing but whatever.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Amazing. Pretty much every tragedy or disaster in living memory has been a hoax or a setup.

so you think that people dead by 930pm are left until the next day to remove so photos can be taken of the bodybags?

so you think a corpose would be left in a car for over 12 hours? a car with no blood were we are told someone shot themselves in the head?

so you think it ok a "crying witness" works for a local acting agency?

so you think it ok a shop only cleans up blood at least 12 hours afterwards? blood that is the colour of ketchup?

so you think the road scenes have no questions?

you are a f00l if you think the above are ok......but carry on.

you have no evidence to suggest i think every disaster is a hoax. but 911,77,sandy hook, boston, and this are all 100% hoaxes.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
so you think that people dead by 930pm are left until the next day to remove so photos can be taken of the bodybags?

so you think a corpose would be left in a car for over 12 hours? a car with no blood were we are told someone shot themselves in the head?

so you think it ok a shop only cleans up blood at least 12 hours afterwards? blood that is the colour of ketchup?

so you think the road scenes have no questions?

you are a f00l if you think the above are ok......but carry on.

you have no evidence to suggest i think every disaster is a hoax. but 911,77,sandy hook, boston, and this are all 100% hoaxes.

I am going to address a couple of points here to provide you a counter view. For the record i am not a "f00l"

"a car with no blood were we are told..." This is highly possible. gun shot wounds are not like you see in the movies, depending on the caliber of the bullet, angle of entry wound and what it hits inside the body there may be no exit wound. With no exit wound the only visible wound will be the entry wound. Entry wounds are normally small (even up to 7.62 bullet (AK-47)) (about little finger width) and as long as the path of the bullet doesn't cut an artery only a little blood may be visible. On a head wound you may only have small amount of blood and cerebral fluid with the bullet remaining in the brain. Highlight is wounds don't explode like melons.

"blood looking like ketchup" Depending on where in the body the blood comes from it has different colour and consistency. If the blood is carrying more oxygen it is bright red and if it is carrying less blood is dark red (it is more complicated than that and i am ignoring hemoglobin in this answer). The consistency is also different, as we all know you may cut your finger and the blood is more water like and when we cut our thigh it is thicker. highlight is blood like ketchup is very very possible; remember people relate things to their own experience - we all know what ketchup looks like.

These real life facts, based on my own, first hand, experience are provided free of charge.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Yes. Santa Barbara is only a few miles from LA and if you were to pick someone at random off a busy Santa Barbara street then there's an extremely good chance that they are either an actor or knows someone who is an actor.

I think you're the fool still. You'd made your mind up about this being a hoax as soon as you heard about it and now you're looking for facts to fit the result you want. It says a lot that your source is a website that have a track record of dismissing every tragedy as a Zionist hoax and this one in particular as a gay Zionist hoax.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here