Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard SIGNS on LOAN

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Argus mentions that David Burke was after him in January.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Reading the comments on the official site he seems to be a guaranteed starter. I doubt United would have let him go if that wasn't the case.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Cue people complaining that away fans will take the piss out of us for having a player with such a name... and that Man United are crap so why do we want their cast offs?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Very exciting. Fox in the hole behind Ulloa?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just chatted to a pal at BCFC. Rates Lingard very highly. "high energy/good decision making/excellent link-up play/eye for goal".
Just what we need if true.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Cue people complaining that away fans will take the piss out of us for having a player with such a name... and that Man United are crap so why do we want their cast offs?

You've got it all wrong, wait until he misses a goal scoring opportunity then start a thread chastising him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He didn't just turn up last minute too. Flew down yesterday , had a medical at The Amex and the obligatory photo holding up the shirt in the evening and was training this morning with the rest of the squad.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's just to easy to sneer isn't it. Maybe we won't be reliant on ONE player to score all our goals for the rest of the season. Maybe we won't all be glancing anxiously at the bench every time Ulloa goes down after a challenge.
Eh? Have you had a bad day? It's a great signing, I'm happy with it. I'm not sneering at anyone. I'm simply highlighting the crazy way our fans' mood can swing one way and then the other. It's been doom and gloom this week after a poor first half performance at Hull, but now we've signed a good player, a win on Saturday could see our fans talking of promotion again.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Does the 93 days cover the play-off final?!!!1 <---JOKER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here