Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
he shouldn't have to make 40 Effing saves in one half that's what i'm on about.

So that excuses the fact that he let one in. You honestly think we'd be able to stop them from having that many shots. Do you actually know anything about Atletico Madrid? We were always going to be back against the wall. They've also had 9 total shots.

**** me, some people really do think we're something we're not.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Looks like we have a shorter, slimmer Stockdale on our hands. Ryan was looking good until he fumbles in a soft 30 yarder. Best get it out the way now I guess.

A.M are scaring me. They haven't got out of first gear but look ridiculously comfortable. It's a frightening prospect thinking about what a fired up Man City are going to do to us.

On the plus side what little I've seen of Gross and Brown I've been impressed with.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Do we know if any Man City players have scored straight after kickoff recently?

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
So that excuses the fact that he let one in. You honestly think we'd be able to stop them from having that many shots. Do you actually know anything about Atletico Madrid? We were always going to be back against the wall. They've also had 9 total shots.

**** me, some people really do think we're something we're not.

WTF, don't start making out I'm saying crap like that. its all in your head.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Good to see the bedwetters are out. Yes we are out of our depth against one of the top 10 teams in Europe. How shocking.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't buy that myself. Not good for th confidence heading into next week, I know as a goalkeeper things like that are unsettling
Obviously better that it didn't happen at all, but it did, so it's better that it happened when there is nothing on the game.

How's that?

:)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess the Spanish feed I was watching was different.

I thought we were ok, decent shape, nice crisp passing, finding plenty of space, plenty of commitment.
Sure Tomer was on a hiding to nothing, but we knew that anyway.

My biggest criticism is too many 'Sidwell' freekicks.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Can see why Valencia wanted shot.
Need a marquee midfield general to be competitive or we're gonna be the whippin boys.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You're a miserable f****r, aren't you

It's a forum to share views. If you don't like it do one you clown.

Ryan will fast become the number 1 target for boo boys this season.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Well i for one am very proud of the guys and the speed of thought they are playing at!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I predicted Ryan to be a massive flop and a terrible signing. Didn't take long for it to come true.
Yeah, one cockup (after a few good saves) in a preseason friendly definitely makes him a massive flop and a terrible signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here